8u  51%  [ 18 ]
u8  49%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 35
 Post subject: Re: Describe Your Best Friend
Posted: Oct 12th, '13, 18:17    

Aerin

Hugs: 59997
Mood: Exhausted...
My best friend is a girl, actually one of the few girls I'm close with.(I usually hang out more with guys, because of my hobbies)

She's younger than me by a few years, and the girlfriend of a really good guy friend of mine. We met when he finally had the courage to ask her out :qcute: They were so cute !

I don't know exactly why, but we really clicked well as soon as we met. It's been a few years now, and she's part of our family now, she was my maid of honor, (her boyfriend was my husband witness), she's my daughter's godmother, and both my children adores her.

We love hanging out together, alone or with friends, and she never judge me, like I never does for her.

She's naive and intelligent at the same time, optimistic and happy almost all the time. She lives a little far from me, so I miss her a lot, and I can't wait for her to come back living in our region.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 13th, '13, 17:12    

moonlight_sonata

Hugs: 34790
Mood: Feeling bleh
Well she is younger then me >~>;. But she is very smart and uses those damn fancy college words that confuses me but good thing that why google is for XD.She can be very chatty about games I haven't play so I try my hardest to understand her and again that why google is for D:. She sometimes spoils me ^.^ ! The first friend I had that buy me stuff for my birthday and christmas =3. She is a good gamer >~> it kinda sucks having play against her in Assassin Creed MP. She is a very good writer ^^. And she only person I can talk to about my darkest thoughts O~O. Also the only person who can put up with my random bitchy moods. And only person hasn't left my side <3. ^^ She is really pretty even if she wont like me saying it =o. I really happy having a best friend like her and I want to keep her for myself FOREVER ^^

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '17, 09:07    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 198051
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
I can see where someone might get the idea that "online friends aren't real", but it's probably due to the fact that they can't understand online relationships or don't accept them. And dude, they are missing out.

It's true there are things that online friends can't do, but then again, some friends are able to do things (in general) and some aren't, whether online or offline. Some friends share many interests with you, while others are friends due to circumstance; some friends connect well with you, while others often need a joint effort with you in order to get by. There are all sorts of friendships, but in the end, what's important is that you guys are the ones who decide on your relationship. What business is it for other people to determine that sort of thing for you two?

I have many types of friends: friends I am fond of, friends who are close to me, friends I grew up with, friends who I'm willing to be there for even when it's hard. I also have a lot of casual friends, ofc.

When it comes to a "best friend", however, I only have one. Ocean is the dearest to my heart, and she's the one I sing praises about, online and offline. She's one of those people who I can look at and say, "Wow, I am so lucky to know her!" and "Dang, I can't believe she thinks I'm awesome because she's so amazing herself!" and there are so many instances where I'm endeared to her all over again because of her insight, and intelligence, and kindness, and patience, and humor, and talent.

I feel blessed to have Ocean in my life. She makes me so happy, and it's not even about her strengths and abilities and qualities all the time. So often, I'm made glad just by her presence, just by seeing that she's on when I'm on, and knowing that she's there for me.

She's a wonderful person all on her own, but knowing that she accepts me because of my flaws; that she's seen me at my best and worst; that she cares about me so sincerely --it just makes my little heart want to burst. I really am lucky to have her in my life.

I also have two good friends IRL: Clyne and Susan, who are both awesome in their own ways, and both are really caring. Clyne is so on top of everything, responsible, loyal, and practical. Susan is sweet, kind, and hardworking.

Online, I also really enjoy talking to my buddy Ris, who aside from being super chill and a fun buddy to hang out with, is also a great writer. She and I also share the same tastes in music and books, and it's fun to hang out with her.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '17, 11:40    

Poshi

Hugs: 92151
Mood: :3
My best friend is a lewd piece of sh*t. She works in migration law and we're very similar in personality so initially we clashed quite a lot. We're both tough, ambitious people and that's why we get along so well now that we're adults. We share similar interests and we're both open people willing to give honest opinions. We've been friends for 8 years now.

There are just people I am inherently comfortable with and I value people who are considerate, have strong opinions but willing to compromise.

My partner is also my best friend but I won't talk about him heh

(0) (0)
ImageImage
Looking to purchase the Solar System Sceptres *u*

Posted: Nov 3rd, '17, 17:24    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 44886
Mood: Boondocks
What a sweet idea ^_^

I have two. One I've known since early childhood, and is a tattoo artist. Our sense of humor hasn't changed much since we were fifteen.

The other one, we've had a tumultuous relationship but we're stronger for it. People ask why we still talk and they just dun get it. #girlssticktogether

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 11th, '17, 22:49    

Firefoxflare

Hugs: 11678
Mood: I'm back baby
I have three, two of them are just like me, gamers, sarcastic, and just all happy.
My third is wat different but the same.
She is alot more open and out there then me and doesn't take crap from anyone and sticks up for me all the time.

(0) (0)
Missing! 29 *yikes* offering 7 FC for a water gen 1
Any lvl any element.
I love her!
First fairy every!Server time: Apr 6th, '12, 13:39[/align]

[ 16 posts ]