Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reporting bot user?
Posted: Apr 2nd, '24, 16:05    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31458
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Hello I checked my account after a while and I saw I received a message last december from an user in Russian with uh, an odd spam message? I'm not sure how to contact an admin to sent details to report it? I don't think they're a regular account since I don't see any activity on their profile or even an avatar, just the same sketchy link they send me in their signature

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Reporting bot user?
Posted: Apr 3rd, '24, 09:24    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 131245
Mood: *fingers crossed*
There should be a little Image icon under the right hand side of the PM. The user itself had been banned so it shouldn't be able to send any more new PMs. The PMs it's sent already I'm afraid I can't do anything about. The admins should be able to delete the account, but I think they may have been busy.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Post subject: Re: Reporting bot user?
Posted: Apr 3rd, '24, 22:26    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31458
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Ziaheart wrote: Apr 3rd, '24, 09:24 There should be a little Image icon under the right hand side of the PM. The user itself had been banned so it shouldn't be able to send any more new PMs. The PMs it's sent already I'm afraid I can't do anything about. The admins should be able to delete the account, but I think they may have been busy.
Ahh that explains why their profile was completely empty! Thank you that's good to know^^

(0) (0)

[ 3 posts ]