Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Returning user
Posted: Jun 29th, '23, 22:14    

Eaving

Hugs: 8213
Hi all, I'm back from the great void beyond the internet and trying to find my way around here. It seems I've missed a lot! I have a lot of questions that I'm still trying to find answers for...but it's good to see the site is even still around!

(0) (0)
Looking for: Halloween 2018 Knuffel. PM me!

Post subject: Re: Returning user
Posted: Jun 30th, '23, 16:31    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19389
Hello and welcome back! There are a lot of changes, but will say the activity has been a bit... lower lately.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!!

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Jun 30th, '23, 21:26    

Eaving

Hugs: 8213
I can tell! Looks like the forums have been pretty quiet. How long has that been going on for? Think it's anything in particular?

A couple questions - looks like games are gone, and we don't get food points from voting in polls anymore?

(0) (0)
Looking for: Halloween 2018 Knuffel. PM me!

Posted: Jun 30th, '23, 22:34    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19389
The games were Adobe flash- once the Maker of Adobe flash closed down, no one was able to re-create the old games in newer software.

The threads tend to pick up around holidays/events- Summer and what not, so at the end of the month it gets really bad. Because of the lack of players, inflation on Player bought resources tend to be really high, while items found in game can be really low.

I don't really do polls as much, normally do forums for posting. A good way to get Food Points is digging with the Knuffles. Also, new wave of items can be found in there digging. Don't know if you were around, but they also have Donuts you can sometimes get rewarded by posting.

Most common thread to post in is Hangout.

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Sep 12th, '23, 12:23    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101562
Mood: spiritual
hi and welcome back to kofk! if you're looking for places to post, feel free to chat in my hangout (link is in my signature)!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Nov 20th, '23, 08:16    

Outline

Hugs: 5779
Mood: Illustrating
Hi! Welcome! I haven't been here for long but I'm already loving it here. <3

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

[ 6 posts ]