Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help with signature?
Posted: May 3rd, '23, 03:03    

GoldenAltaira

Hugs: 1676
Mood: Content
I seem to have forgotten how to add Knuffels to my signature. I have two that have been there from when I actually knew how to do it. I would like to change/add new ones but I can't remember how. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)
My Babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Help with signature?
Posted: May 3rd, '23, 03:46    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 131050
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Go to the Knuffel page of the Knuffel whose badge you'd like to add to your signature. Click on the "Get HTML/BBCode button. Choose whether you want the regular size or the tiny size (the ones in your signature are tiny; the one in mine is regular) and copy the applicable BBCode. Go to your signature editing page and then paste the code you copied into it.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Post subject: Re: Help with signature?
Posted: May 3rd, '23, 04:11    

GoldenAltaira

Hugs: 1676
Mood: Content
Ziaheart wrote: May 3rd, '23, 03:46 Go to the Knuffel page of the Knuffel whose badge you'd like to add to your signature. Click on the "Get HTML/BBCode button. Choose whether you want the regular size or the tiny size (the ones in your signature are tiny; the one in mine is regular) and copy the applicable BBCode. Go to your signature editing page and then paste the code you copied into it.
*smacks self* thank you I can't believe I didn't see it. Lol

(1) (0)
My Babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

[ 3 posts ]