What are you most excited for?
Donuts for Posting!  10%  [ 8 ]
Fairy Coins for Sale!  18%  [ 14 ]
Fairy Coin prize for a Free Contest!  16%  [ 13 ]
Rare Sets for Sale!  16%  [ 13 ]
New Thread to Post in!  10%  [ 8 ]
Food Points from this Poll!  30%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 80
 Post subject: Re: THE TIME CAPSULE (February Update, New FC List 95k)
Posted: Feb 28th, '23, 15:28    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99490
Mood: spiritual
Hello! I'd like to buy 2 FC from you :mchappy:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Feb 28th, '23, 18:18    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19031
Mynah wrote: Feb 28th, '23, 15:28 Hello! I'd like to buy 2 FC from you :mchappy:
Hey Mynah, I have one currently available, and one I'll get tomorrow. Is that okay? If so start trade!

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Feb 28th, '23, 20:16    

Hunny

Hugs: 46200
Hey there x)
If there's a FC left by any chance then I'd like to buy one.. no FCs left for the march set :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 1st, '23, 10:11    

Rehgai

Hunny wrote: Feb 28th, '23, 20:16 Hey there x)
If there's a FC left by any chance then I'd like to buy one.. no FCs left for the march set :mcheh:
I plan to get more later today- Will have a proper count in about 24 hours. Do you know how many FC you would like?

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 1st, '23, 11:54    

Hunny

Rehgai wrote: Mar 1st, '23, 10:11
I plan to get more later today- Will have a proper count in about 24 hours. Do you know how many FC you would like?
I could buy 3 FCs with my current amount of FP :mctongue: so if you're willing to sell me 3 then I'd take 3 but I'm also happy with 1 or 2 FCs ^-^

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 1st, '23, 20:54    

Rehgai

Hunny wrote: Mar 1st, '23, 11:54
I could buy 3 FCs with my current amount of FP :mctongue: so if you're willing to sell me 3 then I'd take 3 but I'm also happy with 1 or 2 FCs ^-^
Hey, no worries. Your a repeat customer. Give me a bit- gotta go into work to make money to spend here lol. Mynah gets at least the first 2, if not more, and should have 3 more for you. Just need to buy all the sets I've missed out on before they go away.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 2nd, '23, 21:33    

Hunny

Rehgai wrote: Mar 1st, '23, 20:54
Hey, no worries. Your a repeat customer. Give me a bit- gotta go into work to make money to spend here lol. Mynah gets at least the first 2, if not more, and should have 3 more for you. Just need to buy all the sets I've missed out on before they go away.
Thank you very much ^-^
Oh my .. there are way too many pretty sets to buy that's why I try to stick only to the monthly sets x)
But sometimes I also have to grab an extra one because I can't resist xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '23, 04:06    

Rehgai

Hunny wrote: Mar 2nd, '23, 21:33
Rehgai wrote: Mar 1st, '23, 20:54

Thank you very much ^-^
Oh my .. there are way too many pretty sets to buy that's why I try to stick only to the monthly sets x)
But sometimes I also have to grab an extra one because I can't resist xD
I used to buy two of each set, but on just one right now. I missed out on two- was AFK for like 2 months. But hoping to find them and trade them at some point.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 3rd, '23, 16:04    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 99490
Mood: spiritual
Rehgai wrote: Feb 28th, '23, 18:18
Mynah wrote: Feb 28th, '23, 15:28 Hello! I'd like to buy 2 FC from you :mchappy:
Hey Mynah, I have one currently available, and one I'll get tomorrow. Is that okay? If so start trade!
I started a trade for one FC for now :qsml: whenever you get a second FC, I'll start another!

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 5th, '23, 05:58    

Rehgai

Mynah wrote: Mar 3rd, '23, 16:04
Rehgai wrote: Feb 28th, '23, 18:18
I started a trade for one FC for now :qsml: whenever you get a second FC, I'll start another!
Accidentally sent you 2 FC. Up to you if you wanna accept the trade or cancel and restart. If you accept it, just send another trade for the 95k after,

(0) (0)

[ 259 posts ]