Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Jun 14th, '23, 12:19    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27615
I asked it in the beginning, but it's really hard one lol.
I guess for me it's Tighnari and Nahida. Nahida is actually the first archon that makes sense to me in terms of how archon should 'work'.

I love Scara too, but just can't see him as Sumerian just because he received the vision there.

With the pain of desert - my PC is just old and weak, it is what it is, so there's no point in complaining too much. Tho the vibes of the desert are not much my thing either, I loved the rainforest much more.

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Jun 15th, '23, 01:07    

Moon Star

Hugs: 217356
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Nahida being the only Archon who's actually working for the people she rules over, even when they flat-out lock her up. She the best!
(Although, Venti does help when you ask him to, and he would never let his country actually come to harm (Raiden *cough* Shogun *cough*), so he's not bad either. He just maybe emulates his whole freedom thing a tad bit too much, ehe~)

And to be fair, I totally get it. I wouldn't see Scara as Sumerian much either, if it weren't for the fact that 1. Nahida has adopted him, and 2. He was essentially "reborn" there, in a lot of ways. So he's Sumerian by association. :)

Aaah, yeah that really sucks. Hopefully you'll be able to upgrade your system eventually, and enjoy the future regions! And I also don't see any appeal to the desert, but meh, gotta get through it eventually...

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 15th, '23, 23:09    

Rakuyo

Honestly, I almost entirely switched to starrail since it works very smoothly even on my old potato pc. And it has more 'adult' vibe to the story and characters.
So I log-in in genshin from cloud gaming just couple times a week, it does have some drawbacks (like 30min sessions on free subscription) but at least I'm not getting mad over lags.

But I honestly hope that new region will bring back my interest to the game somehow. Since too much desert and tcg almost killed it. Looking forward to new exploration that is plesant at least.

Also I hope I'll win 50\50 on Eulas's rerun in 3.8,I didn't collect much wishes since I barely played since 3.5 but who nows maybe it's the last chance to get her, taking into consideration the state physical and geo are in :(

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 16th, '23, 01:01    

Moon Star

I haven't tried (and won't try) Star Rail because I already have too many games going on at once; anymore and I'll just not be able to keep up with any of them. The characters look amazing, though!

And that cloud-gaming limitation sounds awful. I wouldn't be able to stand it. xD

And same, I think a new region is just what we need, though I personally don't mind still exploring the old ones (and the rainforest!). I'm anxiously anticipating the Summer event, though, because that's always a huge area and great fun to explore.

I really hope you get her! I was trying to decide whether to pull for her or not (as I actually do want her), but I wanted my Kazuha C2 more, so we'll see if I can farm enough Primos to get her by then. x)
(And yes, Physical, Geo and Anemo are getting completely shafted. Neither of the elements even react with Dendro, and yet they keep releasing more characters affiliated with that element. MAKE THEM REACT, DAMMIT.)

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 16th, '23, 14:40    

Rakuyo

One of the reasons why I enjoy my two mono-geo teams and mono-anemo team with Scara and Kazuha is that I hate reactions. (in a game that is literally built on reactions LOL)
It feels so much of a hassle to me personally. way easier to just to dominate everything with geo. (not in the abyss tho, but abyss is a whole different story)
The last geo character released was Yun Jin. Soon geo characters will beat Eula's record haha.

30mis session is a pain on one hand, but recently I got so much work that I don't have much more than that, anyway. But with the vacation coming somewhere around new region I'll probably buy subscrption that allows 4hours sessions. (Since it's still cheaper than the new pc)

Good luck with c2 Kazuha pulls! <3

I was tempted to try getting Yaoyao's c1 on this banner, but the chance is so low and I only got 30 pulls prepared for Eula so far with around 40 pity.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 17th, '23, 02:40    

Moon Star

I like reactions, simply because it's faster and easier to wreck enemies, lol. Though I mostly stick to Swirl, exactly because my main team is always formed of Venti and Kazoo, my babies~
Though, for specific enemies, I really love my Dendro/Electro/Hydro team, consisting of Nahida/Ayato for easy bloom, and Raiden for Hyperbloom. (I hate hate hate Raiden, but damn is she great for passively trigerring Hyperbloom. Heartbreaking. )

Ugh, I hadn't realized Geo had been that long ago, but you're right. Blah.

And I needed 80 pulls in total for my Kazoo, but I happily got him with a Heizou and Gorou on my last 10-pull~

And yeah, better to save for Eula in that case, as getting Primos and pulls is a lot of work, and Yao Yao isn't guaranteed. >.<

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 18th, '23, 12:53    

Rakuyo

In 'dendro reactions' team in abyss I have Ayato-Kazuha-Kuki-Tighnari love how they work together. I think Kuki is the only electro character I actually enjoy playing in terms of playstyle.
I want to test Lisa as MC dps jus for fun with Yaoyao and Nahida, but I need to level her + talents, so it's taking me quite a long time since I don't really play actively.
But outside abyys I really alsmost always either stuck with mono-element team or 'friendship team' lol.

Apparently, stream should be next week, and hopefully with some good news.
I know that leaks say there would be no golden archipelago, but I still can hope for both archipelago and Eula.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 23rd, '23, 03:00    

Moon Star

Oooh, that's a great Dendro reaction team as well! I don't use Kuki myself but her skill makes it really great to apply Electro, right? And I really love Tighnari, but since the voice actor change (I play in English) I can't stand using him anymore, he just sounds so blah. The new voice actor just makes him sound like Mika 2.0. :(

Lisa as DPS? That sounds really fun; I don't use her myself so I don't know how to achieve it, but good luck!

And I have a Friendship team as well, though I only use it for dailies and collecting boss/leyline rewards and the likes. I recently got two characters on it to Friendship lvl 10, though, so had to replace them, and now my team is weak. xD

I don't follow leaks, but NO ARCHIPELAGO? NO, I LOVE IT, WE HAVE TO HAVE ONE.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jun 23rd, '23, 09:45    

Rakuyo

YES THIS!
Tighnari's new VA is just so bad to my ears. (not to mean about the actor's skill, pretty sure he's just doing what he was told). It still upsets me no end and yeah, I almost stopped using him in the upper world too. :(((
Abyss I always play without sound, so there it doesn't matter and he's still one of my strongest dps. But that's basically 2 times a month, since I don't do reruns and whatever stars I got - that's it lol.

Yes, Kukis's application is good enough for me. I can't really compare much, but better than Beidou's at least, but their roles are not the same. Also Kuki is a great milleleth set user since her skill basically always hits the enemy and the buff is activated.

Stream is today and I hope it all is just not true...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 24th, '23, 02:49    

Moon Star

Ack, Abyss! I'm not a big fan, either. I even skip doing it most of the time, because I just don't like it, lol. But lately I've been doing it for the primos, and I just get to floor 12 and quit right at the start, because I already know I won't manage it, and can't be bothered to try.

And I play systematically without sound, unless I'm doing events. Not because I don't want to listen to the (wonderful) OST, but because I watch TV while playing, haha.

I didn't watch the stream myself, but my friend did, and regaled me with everything, lol. KLEE AND KAEYA SKINS. EULA RERUN CONFIRMED. But no island. :(

So now I gotta save for both Eula and Kokomi, which are in the same update, even if different banners. Fuck. >.>

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

[ 329 posts ]