Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello! Very new
Posted: Apr 7th, '21, 04:02    

TechMetal

Hugs: 363
Trying to learn the mechanics of this site is a little intense. I was told to make my avatar then get a Knuffel. I was able to make my avatar kind of the way I wanted it to, but there seemed to only be two shirt options, so that's why it's kind of.

I also looked at the Knuffels and wasn't entirely sure what to do. I'm able to make my own but need to upload my own pictures? Or I adopt one using FP? (Food points? How do I get those?) It might have been better to take the tour, but at first glance the tour seemed to appeal to people who hadn't made a KofK account yet.

But hey, newbie here willing to learn

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Hello! Very new
Posted: Apr 7th, '21, 20:05    

JellyBrain

Hugs: 170278
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Hey there.

You can get a trial regular knuffel for free for a limited time and gather some food point with it on candy island.

You can also get food points by writing in Hangout,Chats etc...
Or by voting on polls.

Or if you are an artist you can draw a wild knuffel and upload it for selling.

But I recommend you to visit the charity forum for some free items.

If you need further information or help, let me know!

:qh:

(0) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

My price pool you can choose from (contains more pls have a look!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Hello! Very new
Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 10:56    

Focsie

Hugs: 26999
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
Hii and welcome!!
as JellyBrain said i'd recommend getting a trial knuffel in knufftropolis for free first (it should stay with you for a couple of weeks) you can use it to dig in candy island for FP and items! other then what they already said i'd also recommend partecipating in the spring event, so you can get new items for your avi and also sell them in the market :food:
but really the easiest way would probably be voting in forum polls, it takes a while but you can get small amounds of food which really helps. this is how i made my first avatars :qstar:

i'll leave you with the "How do I earn food?" section of the FAQ
(very useful for when you skipped the tour or don't remember something)
Spoiler: How do I earn food?
There are several ways to earn food:
Posting: Each time you post or create a new thread you earn food. Please remember that all threads and posts created solely for the purpose of earning food belong in the Spam forum. The number of food given to you for your posts is random and does not depend on the length of your post or any other factor.
Voting: You can earn food by voting in the polls people have set up in their threads.
Games: You can earn food by playing the Kingdom of Knuffel Games and submitting a highscore. The amount of food you get depends on your score. You can only earn Food by submitting a highscore once a day.
Digging with your Knuffel: While digging on Candy Island with your Knuffel, your Knuffel can, among material for quests and items for your avatar, dig up food.
Leveling your Knuffel: Every tenth level your Knuffel levels up to, you earn 1000 FP. Make sure to post your Knuffel wherever you can to increase the experience your Knuffel gets. You do not have to be logged in and the person feeding your Knuffel doesn't require to have a Kingdom Of Knuffel account to give your Knuffel experience.
Selling your items: You can sell limited items obtained through events or bought with Fairy Coins to other Kingdom Of Knuffel users who do not have the possibility to donate to this site or who have missed past events in the Selling Offers forum or in the market.
Selling art or other services: You can use your skills to earn food by selling your art, poetry, banners, or other services to other users in the Custom Shops forum.
Submitting your art to the art gallery: Each time someone rates your art you get food. The amount you get depends on how good your rating is.
Rating and commenting art: Each time you rate or comment someone's art in the art gallery, you earn food.
Creating Wild Knuffel: Each time someone adopts a Wild Knuffel you created, you earn half the adoption fee.
unfortunately games don't exist anymore, they used to be the quickest way to make FP, but don't worry! you'll be able to catch up really easily! good luck ì :qh:

EDIT: also yeah definetely check out the forum charities!! i'd recommend memoriam's threads: Welcome to Memoriam's and Giving out items for free!

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

[ 3 posts ]