Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 47 posts ] 
:sflw:
:bat:  40%  [ 21 ]
:food:  60%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 53
 Post subject: Re: Free Tarot Readings (Open)
Posted: Mar 3rd, '21, 06:51    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 103137
Mood: spiritual
Kira, sure thing. Do you want me to use a spread for you? I found this one that's focused on hope and healing (the themes of The Star card.)

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 3rd, '21, 09:00    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40735
Mood: I'm trying.
Hope and healing. Sounds perfect.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Mar 3rd, '21, 12:42    

kitah810

Hugs: 6354
This morning was the eight of pentacles reversed.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 12th, '21, 16:24    

chuunibyou

I sent Kira her reading on Signal cause I know her IRL but I forgot to reply here :mcheh:
Eight of Pentacles reversed could mean that you're not enjoying yourself in the work you do, or that there was some hobby or skill you used to love that you've given up. In your creative life, you're feeling uninspired. This card is telling you to do things that you love or enjoy again.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Mar 16th, '21, 14:40    

kitah810

Hugs: 6354
I've been sick, that's why I haven't been on. Work, then I got sick.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 16th, '21, 18:48    

chuunibyou

oh no :qwor: are you feeling better now? take care!

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 08:23    

Errisa

Hugs: 40578
Mood: hugs please <3
Oh wow this is a very interesting idea! I love watching tarot card readings on youtube. Have you seen those? This is much more personalize than those though :) I dont really have any questions to ask but just expressing my support. How long have you been doing tarot readings?

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 11:18    

chuunibyou

hi! yes, i have seen those, i like admiring the pretty tarot decks people have in those :qsml: although i don't resonate much with the readings. i also watch people reviewing/discussing their decks and those videos are fun because the reader talks about their personal experience with a deck, shows a few cards, and sometimes i end up wanting the deck for myself lol.

i've been reading tarot for a year now and i'm sort of obsessed with it :mcheh: i've also got the deck collecting bug. slowly i've expanded from tarot to collect and read with oracle decks too.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 16:52    

Errisa

Hugs: 40578
Mood: hugs please <3
Oh yea they have very pretty decks!! I love watching them just for the artwork :o I sometimes wonder if they get it custom made or get an exclusive deck cause I never see decks like that on sale anywhere. But also I don't have any connections to that field so Im not the best judge :mcargh: !

Ohhh how many decks do you own now? How do you pick which deck to use to read someone?

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 18:05    

chuunibyou

they're probably indie decks, not exclusive decks. indie decks are usually on sale on places like etsy. and they're pricier than mass market decks. but a lot of mass market decks are also really pretty!

i have around 21 and i go by the feel of the art, and also the way the deck's personality feels. decks will give the same answers but some deliver it gently, others deliver it with some sass lol. and some decks prefer to read for some questions and not answers. i have one deck which will only read for me.

(0) (0)

[ 47 posts ]