Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 05:02    

Rubie

Hugs: 141406
Oh yes. I think they were after googling it. I love so many flowers. I also like primroses and peonies.

Well, hopefully all the bad stuff has happened, but my momma almost died from a bad infection. Really long story but to sum it up, she has cancer, chemo lowered her immunity, she got an infection in her hip, the cancer center NP kept increasing the dose of MORPHINE without even seeing her. She spent a month in the hospital and now I'm the nursing home because she can't take care of herself (she needs to relearn to wall basically). So she's better, but she still has most of cancer treatments left so just hoping nothing else happens. (Guess that's basically the story)

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 05:59    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 105058
Mood: spiritual
:mcgasp: that's really rough, what a terrible ordeal for her and so stressful and scary for you. i hope nothing else happens and i hope she gets better. sending you strength, hang in there :qh:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 16:16    

Rubie

Oh gosh, just saw some of the spelling/wrong word mistakes. I blame my phone lol.

Yeah, oh and literally the next day, my step siblings on my dad's side, their dad was admitted to the hospital, and he keeps going up and down. Last I heard he was doing better, but then again it's been a bit and he could have had another bad episode.
And then my step-mom's sister (who I haven't seen in probably 15+ years because her side of the family didn't care about my siblings or I) was killed in a car accident just last weekend. Everyone else that was in the accident just had light injuries.

But yeah, I hope nothing else happens. I feel like we all hit our low this year so everything should go up.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 16:40    

chuunibyou

that's tragic. :mcsad: may she rest in peace.

and i hope he has a steady recovery because the ups and downs must be traumatising.

praying things improve for y'all, praying for safety.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 16:48    

Rubie

Yeah, it's just really been a year already.

Got 9 months left, gotta make the most of them.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 18:32    

chuunibyou

good things are in the offing! wishcrafting that for you

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 18:45    

Rubie

Wishcrafting? That is a new term I have never heard of before.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 11th, '23, 09:27    

chuunibyou

it's like wishing so hard you're casting a spell :mcwink: wishing + witchcraft

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 11th, '23, 14:38    

Rubie

Ooh. I like that. It kind of reminds me of manifesting things lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 11th, '23, 14:40    

chuunibyou

yes. it's like a low pressure version of manifesting. because trying to align your thoughts ONLY according to what you want to manifest ALL the time, and never having a treacherous thought or a negative emotion, isn't practical. plus i don't think manifesting needs to be so extreme and intense.

instead, keeping the thoughts/vibes/whatever aligned just for the duration of the spell, or for the moment of wishing someone well, and going about your business as usual afterwards is more practical imo. and works just as well.

(0) (0)

[ 477 posts ]