Roguelike  0%  [ 0 ]
Other  30%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: *~ Free Games Archive ~*
Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 11:05    

Reht

Hugs: 11752
Hello!

Free things are great, especially games! Sometimes you can find hidden gems, games that you can't believe someone has put out for free. It can be a great way to find new, upcoming developers and follow/ support their work as they venture into the gaming industry.
But also there is unfortunately a lot of rubbish out there - tacky clones of the same game over and over again, micro transations galore and games that seem promising at first, but quickly become a grind.

So, I thought it'd be nice to have a place on here where we can share some good free games and chat about what we like about them.

And if any of you guys are making your own games, feel free to use this as a spot to promote them C:

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃
A walk-in role-play hangout - please come and join C:

Post subject: Re: *~ Free Games Archive ~*
Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 11:06    

Reht

Itchio games

[none yet]

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 11:06    

Reht

Flash games

~Puzzle~

Sushi Cat 2
A cute, mindless pachinko type game where you help sushi cat get fat on sushi and save his girlfriend from a nasty dog. Just pure fun." -Reht

The Company of Myself
"Simplistic puzzle platformer that follows the inner monologue and thoughts of a man in a top hat. A very interesting narrative and unique mechanics that have you solving puzzles by creating shadows of yourself. There is also a prequel game called Fixation if you enjoyed this game and would like another piece of the narrative c: " -Reht

~Simulation~

Farm of Souls
"Fun little idle game where you play god and created people out of a bank of souls that increases as your little race of humans progresses. It can be a little confusing at first, especially as there is no tutorial - so a quick explanation from me should help: Drop souls where your cursor is with the space bar, pan across the land with the arrow keys, use your excess souls to buy upgrades and upgrade you humans with the class tree (hotkey 'C' ) c: " -Reht

~Strategy~

Rebuild 2
A survival horror game that actually focuses on the survival gameplay! You control a group of survivors as you reclaim zombie infested areas of the city, recruit new survivors, scavenge for food and equipment and fight off the zombie hordes. There are multiple end game objectives to shoot for and a variety of difficulty levels. Rebuild 1 is also a good game, but Rebuild 2 expands upon it and fixes some of the previous issues - there is also a Rebuild 3 on steam, but I haven't had chance to buy/ play that yet P: " -Reht

Point and Click

The Last Door
"Creepy pixel horror game with an interesting occult mystery storyline. The pixel art is lovely, the music chilling and the writing is superb. Episodic game, first four chapters are available for free, telling a interesting story in their own right, although if you want to complete the mystery, the second season of episodes is currently only available for purchase - you can still get a great experience if you just stick to the free episodes though c: " -Reht

~Miscellaneous~

I wish I were the moon
"A cute simplistic pixel art game that utilises a unique snap-shot mechanic to allow you move characters and environmental objects around the screen. Short and sweet, a nice way to spend 10 minutes c: " - Reht

The Majesty of Colors
"Artistic pixel game where you play a sea monster living in the ocean depths. You chose how to interact with your environment purely by interacting with your tentacles - your actions have consequences and there are multiple end states. A really sweet short game, with poetic writing and a simplistic art style." - Reht

(1) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 11:07    

Reht

Steam games

Visual Novels

Rising Angels: Reborn
"A sci-fi visual novel/ dating sim set in space. The art is cute and the writing is excellent, far better than a lot of paid visual novels that I've played. Really likeable characters, female main character and you can be gay or straight - dragon girl is my adorable, awkward, combat trained waifu :3 " -Reht

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 11:10    

Reht

Other games

[none yet]

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Aug 4th, '18, 13:55    

Reht

Boop, I think that'll do for now, I'll add more games as I play/ think of them c:

Anyone else got any games that they want to share? c:

(0) (0)
▃▅▆ The Inbetween ▆▅▃

Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 01:10    

Jill Valentine

Hugs: 138607
Mood: (≧◡≦)
Sushi Cat 2 its a cute game ♥

(0) (0)
Feed/Play with my knuffels and win :food:! <---- :food: Win Free :food:

Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 08:45    

Akili Li

Hugs: 228623
Mood: contemplative
"Nocturion" and "Seaport" are both sort of building games you can play free. I think flash style? I'm not really good at knowing these things (I think they're still around? I heard about them a year or so ago)

"Eyezmaze" has a bunch of them... http://www.eyezmaze.com/ (It's mostly puzzle-style quick-easy games that you play once or twice but not ongoing games)

Then there's Legend of the Green Dragon, which is text-only RPG (well, maybe some of the servers use small icons). That one, lots of different servers around so you just have to choose, and there are usually variations between them, things like day length and which mods they have, etc. An older game.

Kingdom of Loathing is... well, rpg in style, but.. I don't know! Does it count as a point-and-click since you click things to make stuff happen?

Gothicats is another pet-collection site with a forum. It's mostly French but also has an English subforum and English-translation setting.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Oct 5th, '18, 20:50    

Jill Valentine

Hugs: 138607
Mood: (≧◡≦)
I'll try the other games when I have more time

(0) (0)
Feed/Play with my knuffels and win :food:! <---- :food: Win Free :food:

Posted: Oct 27th, '18, 13:58    

Poshi

Hugs: 90912
Mood: :3
The games are play are kind of free? I play Fire Emblem Heroes which is like a Fire Emblem gacha game with an element of luck. You can choose to purchase the currency (orbs) but they also give away plenty of free orbs. There are also frequent events, different variety of events and an enjoyable story line. You can get away playing the whole game for free like I have been recently.

There's also old school runescape which is coming out on ios and android mobile on 30th October. It's Runescape prior to evolution of combat and wilderness changes. There a significant amount of content for f2p and you can choose to become members. I am a member myself and I really don't mind paying $11 a month :p Not sure if it counts as free but they have a whole bunch of quests for free users.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
Looking to purchase the Solar System Sceptres *u*

[ 10 posts ]