Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
:qstar:
:food:  62%  [ 28 ]
:fc:  38%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 45
 Post subject: Life happening all at once...
Posted: Jul 28th, '18, 12:30    

Lady Lissalynn

Hugs: 20246
Mood: Perpetual State Of Exhaustion.
Hey guys! I am just looking for someone to chat with.

So a few weeks back I took my mum to the hospital and we came out a day or so later. She's having some issues. Well I respected her wishes not to follow up with another doctor...1: she doesn't have the insurance and 2. we don't have the money. Well last week she's back in there. Literally from late Tuesday night to Thursday afternoon/evening. We did follow up this time.

She could potentially have one of two types of cancer. I've been affecting by cancer before within family and friends. I'm keeping myself optimistic that it's the easily curable of the two cancers she could potentionally have.

And my scooter broke down for the millionth time... and won't be back up for several days and for anyone that knows me, that is my only means of transportation.

I'm behind on several bills because I helped a friend out and kind've got screwed over.

I started a gofundme to try and get some help and what not. Recieved 30 bucks, which greatly helps me but it's still not enough.. :(

There's so many more things that I want to say but I don't know whether to speak my mine. I'm just going through alot and I just want to chat and get it all out I guess..

(0) (0)

Formerly Known As: Silent Stardust

Fae Count:8 [11/11/11]

······

|My Market|My Knuffles|

I miss you mommy (11/13/60 - 04/12/19)
I miss you dad (08/05/53 - 04/27/21)
······
Wanted:
Flower Sensu White

Post subject: Re: Life happening all at once...
Posted: Mar 14th, '22, 09:10    

PotterLady87

Hugs: 981
Mood: Blessed
I don't know if you have talked to someone or not but if you haven't, I am always here to speak to. I like to think I'm a great listener. Also, I have personally had cancer. Not that that trumps anyone else or anything, just figured maybe there's some things I could share about my own experience it to maybe help you. Obviously I am no doctor but I am willing to share my stories if I helps anyone in any kind of way.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Life happening all at once...
Posted: Mar 15th, '22, 12:32    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 39373
Mood: Obsessed
That is such an awful situation and I feel for you; don't be ashamed to reach out to a professional for mental health as this is a time both you and your mum need it most.

I noticed you write "mum", if you're in england this site might help with a few of the costs. MacMillan Support

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

[ 3 posts ]