Have you been though a breakup?
Yes  66%  [ 29 ]
No  34%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Love is complicated.
Posted: Sep 24th, '18, 14:18    

mortifiedhandlers

Hugs: 297
I recently went through a break up. I am not heartbroken or anything. We are still good friends. Right now I have another partner, and I am lowkey looking for more(I'm polyamorous). But I think I moved on a bit too early. For the first while of my relationship with my current girlfriend, I felt some sort of relationship whiplash because I still felt attachment to my ex. Everything is okay now though.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Love is complicated.
Posted: Nov 5th, '18, 05:44    

MissNikki

Hugs: 108665
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
I'm 31 years old, so have been through my fair share of breakups. It seems cliche but it's true: All heals with time. You will eventually find the person (or persons) you are meant to be with and when that happens, things change for the better. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 6th, '18, 16:34    

Hiyono

Hugs: 22803
The thing with relationships is that you really shouldn't rush head first into anything. Some people just don't understand that they don't need to be in a relationship to be happy. A lot of the time they are a lot happier when they are single.

(1) (0)

Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 17:49    

Khalessii

Hugs: 46776
I have had my fair share of breakups (break up rather). I'm currently in a relationship with my bf for 7 years. Although we made it this far, I still have some doubts about him. Hate to admit it but I still feel a bit of dislike with one of his ex-flames. The girl just won't stop wanting to establish some sort of friendship IRL and wants to reconnect with my bf in SNS. I wouldn't mind but that particular ex makes me uneasy somehow, considering the fact that she used to make hate status about me in the past. I just still feel that her intentions aren't that good (or I have been just to judgy) and the fact that she hasn't dated anyone yet after all those years. I don't know, Love is truly complicated lol

(0) (0)

[ 4 posts ]