:qn:  45%  [ 22 ]
:qn:  33%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject: Re: ⇝the kpop conglomerate⇜
Posted: Jul 8th, '17, 18:37    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 105092
Mood: spiritual
Omg that's exactly my one bone to pick with the fandom! The only place I've seen people have decent respectful conversations about stuff like this is Seoulbeats (and well the sarcasm overload in Asianjunkie is a fun way to counterattack the stupidity too) but I'm really tired of people not treating idols like human beings.

I'm especially pissed at people trying to prevent Sungmin's return with Super Junior's comeback.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Jul 9th, '17, 17:13    

saiyouri

Hugs: 29668
Mood: Sleep & Winter where are you
I heard about his issue. Isn't he the one that got married and people bitched big time about it because he got married all of a sudden? If that is the guy I'm thinking of.... Jesus Christ he's allowed to be happy. Plus his wife is being harassed on Instagram. Seems many neitzens are going over board on people.

And seems alot of people say Ga In's relationship going down the toilet when she came out and said her now ex's friend offered her pot after the whole TOP diabolical.

>.> I feel bad for some of the idols. They make mistakes like everyone does and they should be given a bit of lee way because of it. Especially with the girls who have strict diet orders and some of the diets they go on ~_~ Even though the guys are on ridiculous diets as well.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 23rd, '18, 19:21    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40998
Mood: I'm trying.
(In the spirit of this thread:) Annyonghasaeyo! XP

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 26th, '18, 10:49    

chuunibyou

@sai yeah that's the one. it's his effing right to get married for fuck's sake. the delusional fans can eff off :mcangry:
i swear! like the industry has to prioritize their health. so many idols have health problems :mccry: and when their physical health is neglected so much they're not even gonna start paying attention to their mental health.

@kira annyeong :mcwink:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Oct 25th, '18, 16:07    

DragonCryings

Hugs: 9642
I saw kpop so I decided to say hi!!! I am not really into kpop, but definitely into kshows, kdramas and kculture hahaha. My favorite show is Two Days One Night!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 25th, '18, 18:45    

chuunibyou

DragonCryings wrote:definitely into kshows, kdramas and kculture hahaha.
omg me toooo! :mclove:

i haven't watched 2 days 1 night; isn't that the variety show? was Nu'est's JR on it recently or something?

what are your fav kdramas? are you watching currently airing ones?

right now i'm watching The Third Charm out of the currently airing ones. also catching up on The

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 25th, '18, 20:22    

DragonCryings

Mynah wrote:
DragonCryings wrote:definitely into kshows, kdramas and kculture hahaha.
omg me toooo! :mclove:
:qlov: :qlov:
i haven't watched 2 days 1 night; isn't that the variety show? was Nu'est's JR on it recently or something?
I don't know what Nu'est or JR stand for. But yes, it is a variety show. I have been watching it for the past 4 or something years, and I love it. It just makes me laugh so much and puts me in a good mood.
what are your fav kdramas? are you watching currently airing ones?
Uhh... favorites... I have quite a few. I will make the list and post in a separate post. Buuuut, I can definitely tell you which are the ones I am following:
The smile has left your eyes
The player
Terius behind me
100 days my prince

Was watching Beauty inside as well, but I decided to drop at the 6th episode. Was getting too bland for my taste.
right now i'm watching The Third Charm out of the currently airing ones. also catching up on The
Catching on what?
I watched the first two episodes of the Third Charm, but did not inspire me, so I forgot about it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 25th, '18, 23:36    

DragonCryings

Sooo, here goes some titles:

Because it is my first life
Healer
Voice 1
Familiar Wife
Queen of Mystery 1
It's ok that's love
Baker Kim Tak Gu
Oh my ghost
Iris 1
W two worlds
My love from another star
Two weeks
Emergency couple
The heirs
The master's sun
Innocent man
Flowerboy next door

This is what comes at the top of my mind. Ah, and of course I loved the Goblin. :)

Your turn :qlov:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 29th, '18, 17:08    

chuunibyou

oh quite a few of those are familiar :mclove:

healer was great, made me a fan of Park Minyoung and Ji Chang Wook :qh: and i've heard good things about Queen of Mystery season 1! it's too bad season 2 apparently sucks lol

i'm actually part way through goblin! it's nice but i don't care for the main couple as much as i looooooove sunny and the grim reaper awww they're adooorable :mclove: i think i fell in love with the show around ep 6.

also heard good things about because this is my first life. but i can't watch it because of lee min ki. i mean him doing a show that deals with sexual harrassment right after he was accused of sexual assault, like he's repairing his image, just really pisses me off. so i'm never gonna watch it. it's too bad cause i heard it's otherwise a very good show. i'm doing the same for the recent kim hyun joong drama. boycotting the hell out of it. the least they could do is not cast him in a ROMANCE if they're gonna cast him at all. you'd think they didn't have any leading men that haven't done messed up shit, if you look at all these poor casting choices :mcargh:

anyway. on a more cheerful note. here are my faves!

cheif kim
avengers social club
weightlifting fairy kim bok joo
age of youth
gangnam beauty (this is a personal fav. it particularly spoke to me so most other people aren't as taken with it)

oh but if you liked because this is my first life, you'd enjoy some of the dramas on this list. weightlifting fairy and gangnam beauty are romance drama, but the rest don't have romance, or have it as a subplot. (and i realised those are the ones i'm partial to :mcsquee: i love fluffy slice of life drama that aren't too focused on romance. so i like quite a few jtbc drama more than other channel ones.)

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 29th, '18, 23:19    

DragonCryings

healer was great, made me a fan of Park Minyoung and Ji Chang Wook :qh:
Honestly, this is the only drama where I like Park Minyoung's acting. In Secretary Kim, sorry to say this, but she sucked big time. Her acting was so weird. I definitely fell in love with Ji Chang Wook here as well. Went on a spree to watching eveything else he stared on. Bad idea. His acting is mostly the same everywhere. But I still love him since he's cute.
and i've heard good things about Queen of Mystery season 1! it's too bad season 2 apparently sucks lol
I know right!!!! Season 2 was just so bad, it was hard to believe it was written by the same person.
i'm actually part way through goblin! it's nice but i don't care for the main couple as much as i looooooove sunny and the grim reaper awww they're adooorable :mclove: i think i fell in love with the show around ep 6.
I fell in love with Gong Yoo here, and I honestly could not care about any of the romances. I only cared about his bromance with the Grim reaper :qlol: :qlol:
also heard good things about because this is my first life. but i can't watch it because of lee min ki.

OMG; really???? I had no idea about him. But the drama was just so good. His acting here was spot on with the character. I am happy I did not know about him before watching it, because I really like the drama.
i'm doing the same for the recent kim hyun joong drama. boycotting the hell out of it.

It was horrible when the scandal broke. It was so ridiculous with all the things being said. Like what the hell people? Either stay together and shut up, or break up and live peacefully without beating the hell out of each other.
anyway. on a more cheerful note. here are my faves!

cheif kim

I loved it!!!
avengers social club
not watched it
weightlifting fairy kim bok joo
loved it!
age of youth
not watched it
gangnam beauty (this is a personal fav. it particularly spoke to me so most other people aren't as taken with it)
watched it, liked the first few episodes, but then it just got wayy to boring, and then liked the ending.
and i realised those are the ones i'm partial to :mcsquee: i love fluffy slice of life drama that aren't too focused on romance. so i like quite a few jtbc drama more than other channel ones.)
I watch TvN and OC dramas most of the time, good almost all of the times. KBS and JTBC depends on the genre.

(0) (0)

[ 22 posts ]