Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
Merry Christmas!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Hanukkah!  9%  [ 1 ]
Blessed Yule!  36%  [ 4 ]
Happy New Years!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Kwanzaa!  0%  [ 0 ]
Happy Solstice!  9%  [ 1 ]
Happy Holidays!  9%  [ 1 ]
May this year end, and the next year begin, with joy, love, and laughter abundant.  18%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Re: {The Dark-Goods Market} - [T] Water Flood for Air Flood
Posted: Jun 23rd, '17, 01:15    

Fire

Hugs: 94067
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!

{Trade of the Week}

Looking to trade:

Image :trade: Image
My Water Flood for your Air Flood

Would any of you lovelies be willing to trade?

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 23rd, '17, 08:26    

Bononn

Hugs: 74265
Mood: Buy Wishlist Items
Same here..too many things happen at once >_<
And you must take care of everything asap or quickly >_<

Oh i hope the treatment works!
I come fom a family were usually everyone dies from cancer..><
My grandmother,my great grandmother...dead(breast or uterus cancer)..
My aunt had breastcancer...my mother uterus cancer..'-'
my grandfather had cancer many many years ago (when i was 4 lol i am 30 now)..My other grandfather just died from leukämia middle of may..><
As for me adoctor told my parents i had cancer when i was 11..But the rushed things,didnt check twice and a few hours later another doctor said it wasnt true...><
My grandmother had breastcancer too..But my mother,aunt and second grandmother still are alive..As we have trouble with my aunt..Not sure if i told you what this was about ><

Hell i know right?
If you would have bought me an ice cream and a milkshake back then,when i was young i would have kissed your feet for HOURS! honestly!
so i was kinda mad he didnt..><

Yesterday we had 41C!!!!!!!!! My Son was swimming with school,yeay~
(oh i have a hiccup XD help XDDD)
Ah ad i think it was tuesday afternoon, the tv channels were lost..they all switched to HD tv now, and our TV in the living room is over 15 years old,back then we didnt had anything like that..and since it was acting up since a long while now..
we got a new one..>< the ones produced after june 2014 can show HD without problems as i was told,so got a new one, ordered in the internet, delivered to the same market nearby..And in an hour we will go and pick it up.
I hope everything works out..>-< Arthur ,oh thats my son,by the way, is bored as hell,since he cant really go out in this heat,he would just get a heathstroke...and sunburn..><So he stays inside,but without TV he feels bored.
He rewatched a few of the many older DVDs he has XD he got them all memorized XDD

Same here,whenever it was too stressful or i had no internet for months,or weeks,i went (forced) on hiatus..But i came back soon after..
What shall i do? Guess i am addicted XD

Oh sure,you can let it there,just dont give them my adress!
*hides doorbell sign*XD lolThis way you also can keep track of where you got things from ^^' Thanks for putting me there^^

Now i will fight this hiccup,and make sure i put everything back..I've made Pizza Breadrolls for breakfast and for school,for Arthur today ^^
Also some with tunfish for me too XD..
now i must get the left overs into the fridge ^^'
its too hot to let fish being out of the fridge..We have 26C already again (almost 8:30 in the morning!)...

(0) (0)
Dream Avatars... (bold means most wanted of those..)

I NEED:Foxrell Ears (Mocha) -Foxrell Tail (Mocha) - Lady Antoinette Eyes (Blue Iris) -Opera Gown (Fuchsia)

Wild Knuffel Spoiler Thread

Looking to buy some TT/MT Sets...(click here)
Paying in FC/ FP..Please take a look..
TRADE some of my MT/TT items against Wishlist Items. Please look

Please stop asking me for double Queen Gifts Items.Starting October 2017 i wont buy more FC than i need anymore! Thanks^^

ImageBonBons with Cookies & Tea!-> My new HangOut Thread.Please join^^Image

Posted: Jun 25th, '17, 19:23    

Agito

Hugs: 80607
Mood: MINHO LOVE . <3 .
do you want my air flood .
i dont think its that popular anyways

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 25th, '17, 23:41    

Fire

Bonnon:
My family has no luck with cancer, either. My nana passed from it when I was 1, my mum's dad passed from it when she was 14, my grandmama and my aunt had to have hysterectomies because of it, my mum had a breath cancer scare a few years back, and I'm only 22 and I've already had two cancer scares. x.x Thankfully both ended up being nothing. (Turns out, I have a benign tumor on my brain that makes it impossible for me to see depth, I have a strange bone abnormality in my knee that probably happened when my bones were forming that has nothing to do with why I went from walking to crippled for 6 months for no reason and apparently looks suspiciously like cancer, and apparently I have such bad scarring from my asthma that the doctors mistook it for lung cancer when searching for the major back injury I received when my appendix burst at the ass crack of dawn on Christmas eve. x.x My life is a joke. And I'm the only one who's not laughing.) But C's family is strong. And they caught it early. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. But everything is really tense right now as we wait for her next appt to find out if she needs radiation, or just surgery. Tuesday can't come soon enough!
You haven't mentioned anything about trouble with your Aunt before.

Right?? I would have been worshiping the ground you walked on! I never got treats like that, and money was tight growing up, so treats like that were savored! Especially from a friend's parents - I know how expensive that stuff is, and to spend your hard earned cash on a friend of your child is a big deal. ^^; I was always very frugal and money-conscious growing up. Which is funny, considering my mum is a spendthrift and my dad grew up so dirt poor that any money is good money. X'D

41'C!!!! No thank you! I am dying at 36'C! /melts
C and I are on opposite sleeping schedules right now, and he has a hard time sleeping if it's too hot, so I am sitting here with a frozen bandanna on my forehead while I type. x.x Damn you for only having one fan!

The water heater in our apartment broke a few days ago, so it's been ice-cold showers only lately. Which is not too bad when it's so hot out, but the hot water helps my back. Plus, shaving in ice cold water is torture! DX< Our landlord is coming over tomorrow to take a look at it. Which means we may not be able to go out tomorrow. ; A; We were suppose to go to the zoo today, but C was tired by the time I woke up, so we pushed it off to tomorrow, but our landlord is coming over at noon, and he's always either extremely early or extremely late (Last time he showed up two and a half hours early, while we were still sleeping, and the time before that he was 7 hours late. x.x), so the likelihood of us going out tomorrow is slim to none. ; 3; I want to go to the zoo...

Man oh man, no TV when it's that hot! That's torture!!!
I hope the weather has been nicer to you the last few days!

Agito: :mclove: I would love it!
Thank you so, so much! It's the last item I need to finish off my current avi!
:qh: :qh: :qh: :qh: :qh:
You're such a doll, Agito!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 29th, '17, 02:31    

Fire

{Update}

I have added a few past Treasure Trove items to my An Even Exchange shelf. Please do have a look!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jul 1st, '17, 01:40    

Fire

{Trade of the Week}

Looking to trade:

Image + Image :trade: Image

My October Frill Scarf (Lilac) + October Frill Scarf (Mocha) :trade: Your April Flower Clip (Lilac)

I'd also be willing to trade this item for select items from my Bribe Fodder section, if you'd prefer! Just ask!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Post subject: Re: {The Dark-Goods Market} - [T] for April Flower Clip (Lil
Posted: Jul 7th, '17, 20:56    

Fire

{Update}

I am happy to announce that I have added more items to my An Equal Exchange section!
Please do check it out when you have a second!
And, as always, thanks for stopping by!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jul 28th, '17, 03:30    

Lady River

Hugs: 162887
Mood: Not okay
ooh thank you for the pm to this thread :)

(0) (0)
Peter is my fiance
Formerly Kaelin
[♥]My Selling thread[♥]
[♥][My Buying thread][♥]
ImageImage Image
[♥]My knuffel thread[♥]

Posted: Jul 30th, '17, 12:01    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92043
Mood: Forever confused
You are soooo lucky you are my friend. I have the April Flower Clip (lilac) and I'll trade for it. What do you want to trade for it? I also have the Gray white one if you're interested.

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 31st, '17, 20:25    

Fire

{Update}

Hello everyone! And welcome to The Dark-Goods Market!

As you have probably noticed, I've been quite a busy bee this past week. First, and most notably, The Dark-Goods Market has gotten a bit of a face lift! I've revamped the layout and the design to better suit this store's theme, and to better organize my inventory.

But a shiny new facade is not the only thing that has changed. I am happy to announce that my inventory has been completely updated! I have added new items to every section of my store, as well as my Wishlist!

But that's not all! I've also added an entire new section to my store. Now, in addition to trade for avatar items, I will also be offering Knuffel Room Items!

Please feel free to take a look around, make an offer, or just stop by to chat~
Thanks for dropping by, and, as always, happy shopping!

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

[ 68 posts ]