[ 199 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Do you need to vent?
Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 02:31    

chibikarin

Hugs: 3044
Mood: Sleepy
00Luna wrote:i am so glad people are venting <3
it is good for you
Thanks for this. It is good to just let it out once in a while.

(0) (0)
♪ We're all dancing to the same sad song and we're not sleeping but it won't take long. ♪
Current quest: 9/10 Green Diamond, 25/25 Caique Feather, 18/40 Trout, 7/95 Darkness Potion, 183/210 Acorn
Fairies found: 1

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

My Knuffel

Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 02:32    

LunaXO

Hugs: 40907
Mood: trying to get back into it!
of course! ^o^ no problem. just yell it all out here cx

(0) (0)
My Knuffel Hunt <3 Will buy any on this list

Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 14:25    

Tatteredlion

Hugs: 827
Mood: Defeated
Today I don't really have much to vent about. Being a care giver is frustrating though and I will have things to vent about.

Well I do have one. Why didn't dad tell me that he wasn't feeling well? Why did he tell both of my sisters? One just didn't do anything, the other wanted him to go to the hospital but he wouldn't go. I found this out the next day.... Okay, next problem he didn't do his laundry so he had nothing to wear so he wouldn't go that day either. Plus he still didn't want to go to the doctor. Finally my sister who has a car (or at least access to one) made an appointment for him and took him. He has pneumonia. I knew he had a bad cold but not that bad....

Now my sister is trying to take over his care again.... She dumped him on me when I had a full time job. Actually part of the reason I lost it was from having to run him to the doctor all the time and construction as no one else was here. None of my sisters have jobs, and when I asked for help they just looked at me like I grew a second head. The stress was killing me and I "abandoned my job" from getting sick. My doctors note either got faxed to the wrong number or just didn't get faxed.

Now I have a problem I have no money, my dad doesn't pay me and I can't really leave him long enough to have another full time job or one that requires a commute. This doesn't leave me with many options....

So I play games to escape my problems, and that doesn't help, but now that I've gone from here to there.... I don't honestly want my sister to keep butting in on the care of dad when she dumped it on me in the first place. She also tried to get one of his old girlfriends to take care of him. So I got a phone call from this girlfriend and she's like oh I just quit my job and I want to care for your dad. First of all I don't like her. Second dad doesn't want her to take care of him, and I don't blame him. There's the feelings she'd bring with her and she has horrible habits. She caused him to get food poisoning once. We don't need a second time. Third there's the fact that he can't afford her. She's expensive. I told my sister that he doesn't want her there and she's like oh he's just confused. He still likes her. Uh no he really doesn't. He's still on that girl from Hong Kong that didn't care when he was in the hospital. She doesn't love him... He just doesn't understand that.

Well that turned into a big vent... Guess I needed to get that out.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 16:34    

memoriam

Hugs: 219635
Mood: Mood.
Oh my, that's heavy! :qshock: I'm sorry, but your sisters are horrible :qf: I hope your dad will get out of the illness soon.
Is there no one you could depend on, who would help you out?

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Mar 13th, '17, 03:41    

ashabellanar

Hugs: 43834
Mood: Boondocks
i love my boyfriend but i also resent him

haha

that's all i want to say but

feels good

to get out.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 13th, '17, 15:46    

LunaXO

Hugs: 40907
Mood: trying to get back into it!
why do u resent him xD

(0) (0)
My Knuffel Hunt <3 Will buy any on this list

Posted: Mar 19th, '17, 05:02    

Khalessii

Hugs: 45518
I removed my "toxic and nosy" relatives on my facebook and instagram and it felt good.

(1) (0)

Posted: Mar 19th, '17, 19:39    

memoriam

Ugh, my bf's step-dad is so annoying!
I get it, we live here only out of your courtesy, although you seem to be using Dami on every occassion you can get and he still pays for some of your bills, even though you didn't oblige him to do so. That's his courtesy.

I get it that you sometimes work at home and you need some peace during that time, but why the hell are you working in the freaking living room with a soccer match on?! And when someone walks into the open kitchen you somehow get the nerve to say they can't talk to one another like normal people can, because you need to work. Why not just go to your bedroom and do it there? Without a stupid match on and without people walking around, daring to freaking talk!

I'm scared to even come out of our so called 'bedroom' (a kids' bunk bed a small desk and one part of a three-door wardrobe isn't exactly a dream for a couple to live in, y'know) because I just might offend you with my breathing only.
You're making problem out of everything and your relations with the 15-yr-old monster you call a daughter is pitiful. That child is pitiful and badly raised and you're a bad parent. It was your choice only, though we both told you how to fix this stubborn child, years ago. Now you're paying for being stubborn yourself and not listening to Dami. Your every day morning yelling routine is annoying and tiresome.
You leave the tv on, even if you're going out, which is a waste.
You can't even appreciate Dami, you never told him you're proud of him. All you do is criticise him or you just don't say anything. And you're the only father figure he's ever had.

Only three more months or so, and hopefully you'll be only annoying me once in a while, not on every day basis.

Oh, and one more thing. Learn to effing knock. You either have no boundaries or no respect to other people. come to think of it, no wonder your daughter is the same. Maybe she didn't inherit only her mother's bad traits. Maybe you had some contribution, too.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 21st, '17, 13:05    

memoriam

Two in a row, anyways.... pms requires it.

I hate calling people. I hate it, I loathe it, I despise it, I can't stand it. I hate when people call me. I fucking hate it.

Why should I call your stupid inactive clients? I'm just a compliance girl, I call the few I get, I read the rules, ask them if they agree and that's it.
I don't have a fucking business card on my computer. I said it loud and clear. And the guy tells me I don't have to call anyone because he'll be out of here next week? then he changes his mind again? WTF? Then what am I supposed to do? Fucking stare through the window? Calling them isn't even my job, why can't HE make the fucking appointments with them?

I fucking hate it, I want to jump out that fucking window.

And the idiot tells me not to call anyone, he'll tell the boss he told me not to call yet, that I'll start from tomorrow, because of the business card. I don't think it's fine. It's not gonna be fine. I think he's gonna be pissed.

And besides, this isn't in my contract. I didn't agree to fucking call your clients and do the first call all over again. God damn it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 28th, '17, 22:46    

memoriam

It's been a great day. Morning - quiet. Work - manageable. Short work out outside after work and Chinese food. Great. Nice quiet evening together, some quality time. The best time we've had for months.

Then YOU barge in. Dami's nicely saying his greeting and then "I thought you drove somewhere with sis." And you reply "She's in a hospital, you didn't even take interest." And you fucking CRUSH him. And then you've got the nerve to say "but I'm not holding that against you" in a tone that's just pure venom and loathing.

Well, yeah, something bammed at night, but we both heard her scream "it wasn't me" so we blamed it on someone in the apartment above and just fell asleep.
Well, sure, you both weren't here in the morning and your routine screams didn't wake me up. And yes, my first thought was that something bad happened, meaning hospital. But I didn't tell him anything, since I'm paranoid and he came up with a thought that maybe his little sister had some school trip that day or whatever. Because that's kinda likely, don't you fucking think?
Besides you called him in the morning and told him to close the apartment door... like he's an idiot. The key's right fucking there and there's no other way to go out, it's a common thing. Clever, fucking genius, close the door.

Anyways, a normal person says "hey, listen, your sister passed out at night and I drove her to the hospital, I don't know when I'll be back so close the door please" and not just "I'm away, dunno when I'll be back, close the door". So why the fuck did you not fucking squeak a word about the hospital, and then at the end of the day you dare to practically call him a bad brother? You big fucking moron! He instantaneously gets his stomach ache, because that's what happens to him when he gets nervous and stressed out. And calling him a bad brother? It fucking hurts. Especially he's a great brother. He's practically the only sibling she has. She grew up with him, her mother's son, not one of yours. He's the closest with her from all her siblings.

And then you fucking ask "what, you two didn't eat anything?" Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I'm your 15-yr-old kid who doesn't make money, is completely dependent on your money and your cooking and doesn't even care to make herself a sandwich if she's hungry... Ah, no, wait. We're both adults. We are financially independent from you. We can afford to fucking go outside, eat out and that's none of your business.
We'd gladly use some of the food you buy (like a maniac, I might add, half of it is wasted, stop buying it), if it wasn't for your constant criticism of everything Dami does. "That's not how you cook pasta; too much this; too little that; that's not how it's done."
One, ain't your fucking business. Two, way to boost Dami's self-esteem. Three, you're not even a cook. Watching cooking TV doesn't make you one. I hate your cooking, it's hideous and disgusting. It's heavy on my stomach, either gives me constipations or diarrhea attacks. You're just a lawyer. And I don't care how 'tough' your studies were (bitch plz, it's only memorising lots of shit and maybe three exams each year) or how many cases you won. You're still a fucking loser. Three kids, with three different women. 2 girls dumb like logs of wood. One boy kinda okay, but still, not quite. You're over 50 and you're still renting a flat. RENTING. Paying somebody's loans. You're an idiot. Especially that you had not one or two opportunities to buy a big nice apartment and you'd have a small fortune left. Yes, your business management sucked so bad you lost it all. And now you're fucked. With a teenage daughter so dumb she took a bath too hot and passed out in the middle of the night. You are a fucking loser, you arrogant pig. You have this boy for nothing, you think you're smarter, you fucking know it all. Then how are you still practically homeless? How are you having trouble with your teenage daughter? You don't fucking listen to the smart person, who's been smarter in raising kids even back when he was still a kid himself. You didn't fucking listen.
You're so arrogant and so full of yourself it makes me sick. And the funny thing is? Your daughter is just the same, that's why you're having so much trouble with her. All her life you showed her how you have other people for nothing, no respect. Now she doesn't respect you either. Good fucking luck. It's your fault she's a tough child and you'll probably be never able to see your own mistakes, because you're Mr. I'm Always Right.
The worst thing is, Dami is still seeking your approval, acceptance and respect. Because you're the only father figure he's ever had. And you crush him in front of my eyes, like he's a fucking worm. He doesn't deserve this and you don't deserve having this wonderful person around. I fucking hate you for doing this to him. You soulless, arrogant, fat pig. I don't even have words for you.

(0) (0)

[ 199 posts ]