Green  6%  [ 4 ]
S/M, yo  32%  [ 20 ]
Total votes : 62
 Post subject: Re: Pokémon - Sun & Moon! ☼ - ☽
Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 04:49    

Hotarla

Hugs: 96710
Yeah it’s a pretty fun game! C:

And the reason I wanted to get the game bundle was one: it has the exclusive Let’s Go Pokémon Switch skin and coloured game controllers: two: it includes the pokeball controller which I knew I just had to get; and three: since any new Pokémon games that will come out in the near future will probably be for the Switch, might as well get this exclusive bundle now rather than stress over it later. I hear that they won’t release any more Pokémon games for the 3DS so I had to upgrade lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 05:21    

redk5

Hugs: 57606
Hotarla wrote:Yeah it’s a pretty fun game! C:

And the reason I wanted to get the game bundle was one: it has the exclusive Let’s Go Pokémon Switch skin and coloured game controllers: two: it includes the pokeball controller which I knew I just had to get; and three: since any new Pokémon games that will come out in the near future will probably be for the Switch, might as well get this exclusive bundle now rather than stress over it later. I hear that they won’t release any more Pokémon games for the 3DS so I had to upgrade lol.
I'm still keeping my 3DS

(0) (0)
My quest Thread
TV is very stressful
Image Image

SPEEEEED IIIS KEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 09:40    

Spirit_of_Auron

Hugs: 10521
I already have a switch, i'm just getting the pokeball and game bundle, I'd love to get the actual switch bundle, but since i already have a switch, i don't really see a point to doing it right now even if i do love the design of it. luckily the joycons are getting a seperate release at least in japan so I can import the joycons worst case.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 22:05    

Hotarla

lol no problem about keeping the 3DS, I’m keeping mine too lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 22:34    

Chrizine

Hugs: 112305
Mood: Elusive Crumpet
Nobody is saying that one should throw it out just because one gets another console!

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 23:07    

Hotarla

Besides, just because Pokémon isn’t coming out with anymore 3DS games, doesn’t mean there aren’t other games to play! Cx

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 14th, '18, 23:38    

Chrizine

Is it actually confirmed that there will be no more pokemon games on the 3ds and they're completely switching over to the switch? Hehehe :D Excuse my terrible pun...

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):

Ehlenia Eyes (Aqua), Eyrion Fan (Claret), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru)

Posted: Nov 15th, '18, 03:25    

Hotarla

yeah i was pretty sure i had read somewhere about that but i didn't remember if i had remembered it right or not......XDDD

EDIT: OMGGG I JUST PICKED UP MY SWITCH LETS GO PIKACHU BUNDLE. It’s awesomeeeee! Like I can’t stop gushing about it!!! The preorder even include this ultra shiny double sided mini poster! And, when I put the pokeball controller into its first charge in the switch dock, it let out that cute little Pokémon Center jingle when your Pokémon have been healed!! AHHHHH!!!!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 30th, '18, 17:13    

Chrizine

I caved and bought a switch about three weeks ago :D The grey one that was always more expensive on amazon but that I liked better than the standard one was available for a good price (like, 10€ more than the normal one on amazon) in a local store and I just couldn't resist.
And I of course got let's go pikachu right with it, I finished the seventh gym by now ;)
I don't regret the impulse buy at all, it was great to have it and be able to play during the holidays when I had some good-conscience free time :)

I also finished the detective pikachu game recently (had to do something while my bf was using the switch ;)) - does anyone know if they're planning / have announced a sequel? Because that ending made me go "wait what, this is it?" and wishing for a sequel :D

(0) (0)

And my buying thread!

Posted: Dec 30th, '18, 20:43    

Hotarla

The pokeball plus is a nice addition to have. If I go walking with a certain Pokémon, for example my partner Pokémon, I can pick up pikachu candies and the like! I use it like a pedometer lol.

I haven’t finished Detective yet but I’m interested in the movie that’s coming out!

(0) (0)

[ 1286 posts ]