ლ(╹◡╹ლ)  21%  [ 20 ]
hi guys I'm not dead just busy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  25%  [ 24 ]
poll is still touranbu related yay. (★ ̄∀ ̄★)  32%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 95
 Post subject: Touken Ranbu
Posted: May 7th, '15, 01:59    

kyu-ko

Hugs: 18376
that japanese sword boys game with a million cuties and scary kebiishis. has anyone played it despite the language barrier? do you have any favourite swords? any swords you're dying but struggling to get? what's your highest leveled sword?

I'm playing it and aaaaah my favourite boys are nakigitsune and sayo samonji. I'm so excited for akashi kuniyuki but I'm still way too far to get him ... for now. ; u ;

(1) (0)

█ I won❜t ♔◞make it out ━alive ♥.

23/25 Angel Feather
46/50 Book of Death
82/100 Groundsel
36/440 Marshmallow
199/210 Purple Balloon.

Post subject: Re: Touken Ranbu
Posted: May 7th, '15, 03:36    

Lacrimosa

Hugs: 154793
Mood: my avatar is male :v
sword boys ahhhhh

since registration opened i finally joined, but i've hardly had any time to play ;w; so far i just have my starter (chose kiyomitsu) and some trap

(0) (0)

Posted: May 7th, '15, 07:48    

kyu-ko

sword boys yesssss.

aaah it's okay! take your time with the game since there really is no rush. I chose kiyomitsu as my starter too. I think he's a fan favourite.
did you know the voice actor for the trap is male? I was blown away by how convincingly feminine his voice was, I honestly thought he was voiced by a female. o - o

(0) (0)

23/25 Angel Feather
46/50 Book of Death
82/100 Groundsel
36/440 Marshmallow
199/210 Purple Balloon.

Posted: May 7th, '15, 18:18    

Lacrimosa

ahh really? that doesn't surprise me, hehe, he's gorgeous <w< I preordered the nendoroid of him, I'm so excited <33
really? XD that's impressive! there's some good shota/trap/feminine sounding male voice actors appearing these days.. o;

(0) (0)

Posted: May 8th, '15, 06:28    

kyu-ko

uwaaaa! that's awesome! * 0 * I'm excited for you too! haha. I remember awing over jiji when they first released his nendoroid, I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask for pictures when you get it? o u o aaaah I hope they come out with a nakigitsune one, I would buy that in a heartbeat.
mm - hm! I was so surprised by that like I was freaked out by his abilities. haha, there are! you just gotta find 'em. c:

(0) (0)

23/25 Angel Feather
46/50 Book of Death
82/100 Groundsel
36/440 Marshmallow
199/210 Purple Balloon.

Posted: May 10th, '15, 18:12    

Lacrimosa

is jiji munechika? I preordered him too <w<;; GIFT is making a plushie of him as well, want. I imagine more characters will come out if they sell well. it's like GSC has finally realized girls want figures, too xDD
and of course! it'll be a while until they are actually being shipped though, haha XD hopefully by then I have a better display area so I can actually take them out of their boxes. I have two cats and I don't want them nibbling on them so most of my figs are still in their boxes <<;;
guess so! xD reminds me of yowapeda and haikyuu!!, I was suprised to find both their protagonists voiced by male seiyuu cause they sound so adorable (onoda sakamichi and hinata shouyou).

(0) (0)

Posted: May 11th, '15, 02:49    

kyu-ko

mm - hm! I'm not very good with name (there are so many of them ;;; ) so most of the time I just call them by either a nickname the fandom made or make my own. but hOMFG VERY NICEEEEE. wow I am super excited for you now ahahaha. aaaaaah, I think I saw the plushie recently and it looks really good! I was surprised to be honest. usually I'm not a plushie person 'cause most of the time, they're deformed or just eeeh to me but jiji looks so good! * 0 * lmfao. pretty much!! oh gosh, I'm loving how popular touken ranbu is getting.
hahaha, I hope so too! ooooh that makes sense. /nodsnods. how many figures do you have? I have a few hitman reborn figures and my sister got me the hinata and kageyama nendoroids for my birthday but my birthday is in june so I'm just waiting 'til then to actually see them. > u <;;;
oooooooh! right! gosh, the hinata's va is just great. all his 'uwaaaa's and 'gwaaa's are adorable. and onoda is just a cutie pie too. ughhhh cute sport protagonists.

(0) (0)

23/25 Angel Feather
46/50 Book of Death
82/100 Groundsel
36/440 Marshmallow
199/210 Purple Balloon.

Posted: May 12th, '15, 01:39    

Lacrimosa

ooh hahah, no worries. it can be hard to remember lots of names, especially in a foreign language. XD wahahaha, thank you! I'm pretty excited myself >w< and yeah, GIFT always makes such nice plushies! I have two from them and want (*cough* need) moreee. He does look really nice huh? All those details!

did you know there's going to be scale figures too?? and sculpted by nanako no less! so exciteeee. looks like the kougitsune one is in progress atm? I think I got that name right... it looks amazing.

hmm not sure off the top of my head! I kind of just started actively collecting them last year. XD I'm not at home right now so I can't check.. but most of them are little ones, and my first nendo was Aoba. oooh lucky! and now I'm tempted to go look at khr figs, I love Gokudera. <3 that's p impressive of you tho, I wouldn't want to wait! XD I'd love to get the scale figs of hinata and kageyama myself *v*

I KNOW. OMFG. stupid cuties and their precious sunshine-ness. I'm actually rereading the Haikyuu!! manga and it's like, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS GETS ANIMATEDDD.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 15th, '15, 02:59    

Moi

Hugs: 328189
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I would like to try this because of all the pretties ~

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Posted: May 17th, '15, 18:27    

Lacrimosa

you should try it! XD it's pretty addicting.

I finally decided to start playing past the tutorial and holy craaap. I think I'm lucky, I've already gotten most of the ones I wanted and they have become my favourites. XD <333 I also fought my first Kebiishi yesterday and got a B.

I'm loving Sayo as well, he's so cute ;__; I want to hug him. And I just got Nakigitsune last night! Haven't had the chance to use him yet, went to bed shortly after.

Highest is 22 I think.. I got Kashuu, Honebami, and Namazuo to toku status yesterday. :3c Working on Doutanuki now.

(0) (0)

[ 1138 posts ]