Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1102 posts ] 
What is your favorite piece of furniture from this list?
Chair  4%  [ 6 ]
Table  2%  [ 3 ]
Sofa  17%  [ 28 ]
Floor Lamp  7%  [ 11 ]
Desk  10%  [ 16 ]
Recliner  13%  [ 21 ]
Food Option  20%  [ 33 ]
I didn't even read the options  28%  [ 45 ]
Total votes : 163
 Post subject: Re: *Private* Tripping the Light Fantastic
Posted: Aug 7th, '18, 16:56    

Stroctoperry

Hugs: 11246
Mood: Lazy
Website: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1701656/LordofDorkness
It is a prophesy. Have you never driven up to Itasca? That there's potato country.

Fine. You determine the magnitude and direction of the motivating force and I will apply it. I live to serve.

...no

It was a lot. Jared got it and I tried it. Then we both died.
Which version of a buckeye was this? Peanut butter rice crispies involved, or something else?
Is this more indicative of naturalization than not giving a damn for the whole state of Michigan?

He wouldn't receive notifications if you changed the linked email account. Then you would receive the notifications.
Please do try that thing. Pokefriend.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 8th, '18, 16:45    

Formiana

Hugs: 7175
Mood: Nonplussed
I wish I were in potato country. When was the last time I even ate a potato? Shameful. If you see a potato, please eat it for me. Or analyze it for the presence of Alternaria. Whatever.

Hah! You fool! I will never choose my own motivating force, and will never be motivated! You fell right into my trap.
Dad, however, may need a motivating force. He tells me he wrote three pages recently. See if you can get him to produce more pages.

The standard Ohio buckeye, which is just a round chocolate shell around a smooth peanut butter mixture. I'm not actually sure what's in the mixture, but I suspect it's diabeetus.
I think the obsession with Ohio media is a deeper level of naturalization. Anyone can not give a damn about the whole state of Michigan.

We are PokeFriends. Yes. We send many gift. I don't know how this works, really.
My office building and my apartment are both pokestops, but I have to WiFi wander pretty far to reach them. It annoys me.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 8th, '18, 17:21    

Stroctoperry

I hear they have them at the store. Maybe you could buy some frozen imports? Pre-hashed? If I eat a potato I want it to be for me.

What if me motivating Dad is your motivating force? I won't agree to do it unless you pick something.
...we could have a writing party sometime. It could be like NaNo but for boring people who write short things not in November.

Mmm, diabeetus. Do they make your teeth hurt?
It's true! I don't!

Gifts are worthless unless you have pokefriends, but you collect them anyway. We are monetizing an otherwise useless commodity.
Take pokebreaks? Stretch your legs and gather pokeballs.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 9th, '18, 17:28    

Formiana

Can you be sure that the frozen import is a true potato? Could be any tuber. Unverified.
I spend so much money on groceries. I am too much of a high roller. I see something delicious I want to eat, I buy it. Boom. Money is gone.

I don't think I'm motivated by you motivating Dad. I would probably just try to motivate Dad myself. You would render yourself unnecessary.
Writing! Party! We could set fun small goals and get collective rewards if we all meet our own goals. We win or lose as one! Ride or die!
I think what I really need is one of those cutesy jogging apps, but for writing. You know, the ones that let you level up a little character for jogging whatever distance? If Pokemon Go let you hatch eggs by writing, my productivity would skyrocket.

They made my whole being sorry for existing, but I don't think my teeth started hurting on the spot.

You need to be more prompt about sending me a daily gift. Give it here. I'm waiting.
My new office is within range of the pokestop. Great for pokeballs, bad for exercise.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 9th, '18, 18:10    

Stroctoperry

DNA to verify. Bust out the PCR.
If you want to talk about high rollers, Dad has been saying that he wants to give us money whenever we need it, rather than saving it for an inheritance. Way to let me feel independent, Dad.

Then I shall motivate you some other way. You won't enjoy it.
But we're all bad at making goals. This will fail immediately.
They have those. There might even be links on the NaNo website. Lots of people use them. You can pick the cute things you want to level up.

My teeth have started hurting in response to too much sugar. I feel ancient.

Sorry. I am "working from home" and I don't usually open Pokemon Go where there are no pokemon. I'll get on it when Moosie gets off my lap.
Living the Pokemon Stay life.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 17th, '18, 17:40    

Formiana

Dad hit me with his "money whenever you need" speech too. I don't like it. How poor does he think we are? Technically I have negative money, but still.
I also don't think he's planning for his retirement properly. How will he maintain the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed? He needs money to buy new cars and buy replacement parts for existing cars, like, every three months.

We're all bad at making goals independently. We're all pretty good at NaNo. Maybe we can simulate the NaNo experience by banding together.
The NaNo website doesn't provide links to cute goal trackers that I can find. I will have to find my own. Ugh. Work.

You are ancient. Gross. Pull yourself together and stop being old.

I always assumed it was spelled Moosey. Who is this Moosie? Sounds like an old-timey gangster.

Can you get your secondary D&D character built in the next few days? I want to figure out how to get him/her/them integrated while I'm writing the adventure, which I want to do before my semester starts on Tuesday. I think you can find everything you need online but if you want me to obnoxiously photograph any PHB pages for you I can.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 17th, '18, 17:49    

Stroctoperry

Insulting. But I also want money.
He has retirement plans and things. Too much Honeywell stock. I keep trying to invite him to Wealthfront, but I guess he doesn't want me to have recruitment bonuses.

Unlikely. We can't even implement an iTunes family sharing scheme.
Maybe I saw them in the forums. Try the google.

I would prefer to just collapse in a heap and start decomposing peacefully.

He is an old-timey gangster. Have you seen him after dinner?

Please scan the entire book. That is a very normal and legal thing to do. But yes, I can do the thing. I'll even show it to you when I'm done.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 15:28    

Formiana

It's here. Why is it here?
By "it", I mean the semester. I had an 8AM class today.

His retirement plan is what it is. Can it really sustain the level of car upkeep his lifestyle demands? I think not. The man loves taking pieces off of cars and putting them back on again.

At this point I fear and distrust the iTunes family sharing system. I have been burned by these Apple IDs too many times before.

...I guess I haven't seen him after dinner recently enough. In what way is Moosey an old-timey gangster?

Thank you for doing the thing. This Saturday, we will collectively do the thing. Those are different "the thing"s.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 21st, '18, 16:17    

Stroctoperry

Technology and time march on?
Were you teaching or learning? You need to tell me about how your teaching goes.

I suspect it can. To add to your uncertainties, he's now back to thinking about telling Honeywell to shove it and going to work for a tiny startup in Princeton. Enjoy.

Fine, but it's working as intended. I signed into my personal account on my computer and am running the family-purchased music no problem. I was also thinking about buying LU s3, which you would also be able to access. But please continue to distrust it.

He beats up the other cats and destroys the house until he gets what he wants. Which is to go outside. Which he could ask for by meowing by the door. But no.

Should I do the other thing where I get a roll20 account and figure out how to use it and upload my character sheets? Or should I travel to a remote base in Antarctica and get absorbed by an evil alien polymorph hive mind?

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 22nd, '18, 18:25    

Formiana

Yesterday just learning. Today, I was a TA, but it was just the lecture section, so all I had to do was walk around when the small folks discussed among themselves. It was weird. I felt like a prison warden.

Why does he do this? What does he think this miniature startup is going to do for him? Is he in danger of turning into his brother and jumping between companies every three weeks?

I would still need to switch my apple account to my real email. That is just too much activation energy for me to get past.

Moosey has found a way to get what he wants. He has the life he wants to live. Why would he change?

The second one, definitely. Enjoy Antarctica!

What do you do with your PikaCoins in Pokemon Go? I just saved up enough for a purchase and immediately squandered them on a vanity purchase.

(0) (0)

[ 1102 posts ]