♢ they/them pronouns ♢
♦ possibly returning to kofk ♦

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Post subject: Re: Silver Eclipse Teahouse
Posted: Jul 21st, '15, 04:08    

Aisil Basil

Hugs: 2423
I look okay with short hair. I usually have long hair. So I'm used to curly hair, but I don't really like it, though I feel like it looks better on me then straight hair. xD So I should stop complaining. xp

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 21st, '15, 05:46    

VEE

Hugs: 24811
Mood: laughs in flowers
i think curly hair is beautiful

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 21st, '15, 19:12    

Aisil Basil

Awe! XD

Omgoshness I'm so hungry, its not even funny. I need to find some food. c:

Oh! Should I remind you every once and a while about the roleplay? Because I really wanna start it, I'm still gonna be patient but I want to remind you if I have to, but I understand if you need time.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 21st, '15, 19:53    

VEE

yeah, i was thinking about it but to be honest some personal stuff happened and the summer event kind of put it to the back of my mind. (x

I am going to write out my character sometime tonight though. but i am actually going to do a lot of stuff today like clean and pack. :o

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 22nd, '15, 06:47    

Aisil Basil

Pack? Are you moving? And that's fine! Like I said, take the time you need, but just don't forget about it! Lol xD

I had some ice cream.. o.o mmmm~ hehe I think I'm really tired and its making me hyper. XD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 22nd, '15, 15:39    

VEE

AHHH I FAILED YOU AGAIN LAST NIGHT

its the orange juice man

100% orange juice

i am now re-addicted to that game. its bad. i played it until my eyes were closing. but i am actually going to make my character profile today I PROMISE this time lol i will actually do it.

I just havent even come close to fleshing out a character and it takes me like an hour to sit there and make up stuff because i think so much about it and try to make a different character from any ive made before :o

BUT TODAY FOR SURE . and yes yes yes i am moving! august fifth! into an apt with my best friend and another friend. im a freaking adult! gotta pay da bills now and junk. D: D: its scary be happy with your youth lol

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 22nd, '15, 21:46    

Aisil Basil

It's alright. Just take that hour and make that character. I'm sure I'm gonna be embarrassed, because yours is all detailed, and mine is just kind of made up in a few minutes. xD But I can always add more to it. c:

And yeah, that kind of stuff will make me so nervous. And give me anxiety. I wonder how I would of been when I would of went to Japan for a little while and have a host family. That would have probably made me so nervous, I wouldn't even talk that much. xD And then I would have to try and remember my Japanese. Haha xD Sorry I got off topic. xD

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

Posted: Jul 23rd, '15, 04:50    

VEE

look dont be nervous im not gonna judge you and stuff

and like. shit. shit man. shit. i really truly hate myself for going back on a promise. when i woke up today, i felt okay. soon after, depression pushed me into a deep dark hole and i tried to find my way out but i couldnt. i still cant. i cant even talk to anyone else tonight, but i felt compelled to apologize to you.

i am not a liar and i usually dont break promises, and under any other circumstances i would have absolutely went through with my plans of creating a character .

but when you dont want to exist and the only thing you can focus on is staying alive and preventing yourself from doing something stupid, or like you know, all you can manage to do is cry until your eyes burn theres just

theres nothing i can do about that . and. and im sorry for sounding dramatic or some crap but you know im not making this up and i only tell the blunt truth

dont worry about me though, i deal with this all the time and i know how to, im not in danger of myself, usually i dont find myself so so deep down but ... today just wasnt my day. it just wasnt. and making this character is absolutely something i could have done on other days, i just didnt cause i suck . but today. yeah. just. nope. sorry

(0) (0)
♢ they/them pronouns ♢

ITSA ME, THA VEE

♡♡ OC bbys ♡♡

Posted: Jul 28th, '15, 10:57    

Aisil Basil

I'm sorry. We didn't have internet at my place for a few days.

And hey, like I said, its fine, take your time. I understand if there's stuff in the way. I don't have to roleplay right away, I'm fine chatting with you too. c:

And I wish I was on that day, so I could have said something back right away. I don't like to leave people feeling that way, and I'll try to help you through it, by talking about random things, virtual hugs and cuddles, um or just talking about it.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Heart Petit Fours
3 x Cobra Fang
5 x Gold Coins
3 x Oyster

[ 137 posts ]