Slush  3%  [ 6 ]
...whatever else they have  7%  [ 15 ]
Food  43%  [ 87 ]
Total votes : 201
 Post subject: Bubble tea!
Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 06:23    

emilyoni

Hugs: 8185
Yes, I notice that a good number of the topics I make are about things you can ingest.

So yeah, I like bubble tea. I always get green apple milk green tea with no tapioca. I know everyone always says the tapioca is the best part but I just don't like it...I remember the first time I had it was when I was little and I thought they were blueberries but then I ate one and was like...what's wrong with these blueberries?

And I'm one of those people who will find one thing I like and get that one thing all the time. If someone offers me a taste of theirs that's a different flavour then I'll try it and probably like it since I'm not picky but I dunno. I just always get that same one. Except for this one place where you can get three fish ball things and then get a plain black milk tea for 99 cents.

My boyfriend always gets either taro or lychee slush and I usually steal a sip or two. One of my friends likes to try different ones. Another one says that she likes watermelon and I think strawberry.

So do you guys like bubble tea? What flavour(s) do you like? Do you like the tapioca? Don't you love how they always have all these different coloured straws you can choose from?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Bubble tea!
Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 06:28    

rixis

Hugs: 9057
Mood: munchy
I particularly like fruity bubble teas. I haven't had any in a while though. No one serves bubble tea in my area T^T (I should probably make my own... I'm just too lazy or forgetful xD)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 12:43    

Okerabi

Hugs: 3120
Mood: In need of cuddles.
I don't like the tapioca either, actually. The very first time I had bubble tea was my favorite time, but it was completely different than the stuff the new sushi place in that mall sells. It was more like juice instead of milk (I don't like milk) and instead of tapioca at the bottom, it was these jelly things, basically just candy. I got a lemonade one with strawberry "pearls" at the bottom I think.

Actually now that I think of it, there are two places in the mall that sell them. The sushi place is sort of like milkshakes/slushies and the Chinese food place will have actual teas with red beans at the bottom. I'd get it from the Chinese place now and then because the first place I went to stopped selling it shortly after I tried it (so sad!)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 12:48    

Fortress

Hugs: 18186
Mood: Random
We used to have a bubble tea shop in our town, but sadly it closed. :( I really liked the tea they had with a coconut milk flavour. Our shop always had jelly things at the bottom too. I liked them, they're fun. ^^

(0) (0)
:qh: Ixus * Makoto * Diamond * Flare * Palace * Castle * Gravity * Twink * Tasuki * Adore * Ultima * Lorelei * Rava * Nova * Pandora * Motoni * Keoki * Viper * Irina :qh:

Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 14:42    

Haze

Hugs: 204496
There used to be a bubble tea shop at my old neighborhood, I'd always prefer the fruity flavors.

(0) (0)
Looking for the following knuffel:
Halloween 2014

Butterfly lair leadband

Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 13:02    

nocturnal miyu

Hugs: 21056
i love bubble tea... well, i like it whenever it's made well... there are are a lot of places that make them really bland or they don't taste like tea anymore. then i don't like that. also, the tapioca is only good when it's slightly chewy and sweet. i really don't like the ones that are just chewy and have no taste... -_-

i think my fave flavor is probably honey green tea (with no milk) because it's one of the safest flavors... i mean they really have to mess up the tea to make it taste bad.

(0) (0)
Knuffel Thread
Feel free to hangout out, but paying is on hiatus...

♥ Questing Materials ♥
// holy light x1//
-last updated: 2016.04.05-

Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 13:56    

Darth_Ember

Hugs: 6567
I've never had it. It's funny, I'm not even a tea fan, but I still wanted to try bubble tea when I heard about it. But nowhere here sells it.

(0) (0)
My knuffel thread
My quest thread
My hangout thread

Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 21:06    

Never

Hugs: 10034
Mood: sleeeeepy
i really love green tea, i'v never had bubble tea but this really makes me want to keep an eye out for a shop. id love to try some!

(0) (0)
~PM me to trade friend codes for Pokemon X and Y~
ImageImage

Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 21:17    

Jolien

Hugs: 16851
Mood: https://youtu.be/telPDj1VQjQ
I wonder what bubble tea is? I know Nestea or some other brand has a carbonized and a non-carbonized version of their ice tea. I always prefer the normal one, no bubbles...

Is that the bubble tea you're talking about? O.x

(0) (0)
Commons! <3

Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 22:25    

Kiwi Cannoli

Hugs: 75567
Mood: zZzZz~
Theres a shop in the mall that sells all different flavors
I don't really like tapioca :mcgloom:
But I have only tried the tapioca flavor, green apple and the weird one that's has no taste and is different colors
But my favorite would be the green apple jelly one though
"mchappy"

(0) (0)
First Fairy: September 17, 2016
Second Fairy: October 12, 2018

Ultimate KofK Event Item list

[ 66 posts ]