Posted: Mar 16th, '19, 11:28    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 105031
Mood: spiritual
your phrasing-
*watches flat earth conspirators crawling out of the woodwork*

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: the elephant in the sock drawer
Posted: Mar 26th, '19, 19:14    

Chronosplit

Hugs: 16200
Mood: Get out of my house.
I live again!

Well, somewhat. I can post at least. This is now less "sarlacc pit staring at heaven" and more "very bright thing, can read normal text."

Anyway, how is everyone?

(0) (0)
"I am the machine that reveals the world to you as only I alone am able to see it" -Dziga Vertov.

Posted: Mar 27th, '19, 10:13    

chuunibyou

i don't know what happened but i'm glad you're doing better now :qsml:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Mar 28th, '19, 00:09    

Chronosplit

Hugs: 16200
Mood: Get out of my house.
Mynah wrote:i don't know what happened but i'm glad you're doing better now :qsml:
Long story short, the site revamp a few years ago. But technology marches on and improves! Or at least, I get better at using it. :P

(0) (0)
"I am the machine that reveals the world to you as only I alone am able to see it" -Dziga Vertov.

Posted: Mar 29th, '19, 14:03    

chuunibyou

ahh i see! are you talking about the latest revamp, or one before that? (i was only here for the latest one, and it took some getting used to, for me as well. now, the site is so bright on the eyes.)

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 2nd, '19, 14:07    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9734
Mood: trying
I've been off this site for a while... I don't recall any revamp, just a change in the colors and stuff. Mostly all I've done when I do log in here is to collect the troth token and put my knuffels into daycare hehe.

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: Apr 2nd, '19, 16:11    

chuunibyou

i see! i don't remember exactly when the revamp happened- maybe last year? it could've been even earlier. i'm not too sure.

on busy days i'll just collect my tokens and check my bookmarks :qsml:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 21st, '19, 13:16    

Aradiiaa

Hugs: 9734
Mood: trying
Yeah, nowadays I haven't paid much attention to happenings on the sites I used to be on almost obsessively. My attention and interest has shifted elsewhere... But I do like to log on anyway, for nostalgia's sake and all that. :'D

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

25 | they/them | UTC +8

Posted: May 21st, '19, 17:27    

chuunibyou

yeah, that's an obsession that did fade for me too but never quite entirely :qsml: and nostalgia has a huge part to play for me too.

(0) (0)

[ 88149 posts ]