Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2490 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dirty Little Secrets...
Posted: Nov 13th, '22, 04:34    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 30661
I am having doubts about getting married

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 8th, '23, 09:26    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40739
Mood: I'm trying.
I've been entertaining the idea of suicide for a couple of weeks now. It's getting really hard to believe I will be able to get out of my parents' house and live on my own, let alone be with the person I love, ad every time there's a fight or disagreement or even a discussion, the feeling gets worse. If I fail an exam, I'll have to spend an entire year waiting to write it again. Just hoping the result comes through in my favor.

(1) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Sep 12th, '23, 13:41    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 103218
Mood: spiritual
ambition hurts me because disappointment breaks my heart. but lack of ambition depresses me because not having anything to look forward to breaks my heart.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Oct 21st, '23, 09:37    

Ziraous

Hugs: 5532
Mood: Springy

It's been almost 5 years since Nana passed an I'm still in denial. I feel I shouldn't be, but my therapist says everyone heals different. I'm tired of being sad and not able to call her for advice. It honestly feels like nothing is good enough to make me truly happy like I was when she was alive. I feel bad for my husband because he tries so so hard to make me happy, but I'm just sad 90% of the time and lonely. I worry that for the rest of my life nothing will ever be good enough for me again. Good enough as in just life. I never cared about wanting material things and now its all I want and I'm never sastified with what I get. I always want more. I didn't use to be like that and I don't want to be like that, but here I am.

(0) (0)
First Fairy Found on 10/30/23 4:13pm
Lvє Mє Fr Mє
*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*
Wishlist Items
Image Image ImageImage Image

Posted: Oct 25th, '23, 11:59    

chuunibyou

Why do I procrastinate to the point of stressing myself out? It's not healthy, and yet I don't have the motivation to do anything.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Nov 1st, '23, 06:34    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19860
I feel bad for having posted so much today, but been slacking during the event!!

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Dec 14th, '23, 23:29    

wolfcat87

Hugs: 10875
Mood: Interested
I've been constantly betrayed and mistreated by family my whole life. It makes me feel empty and like life is pointless.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 23rd, '23, 11:29    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18944
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
TW: Medical, amputation, drug (tobacco cigarette) use under the spoiler.

Dad came home on Thursday (the 21st) after roughly two weeks in the hospital
Spoiler
because his foot wasn't healing the way the doctor had hoped. He had a debridement done on his foot, and this was the last-ditch effort to save what he has left. If that still doesn't help (I strongly suspect it won't), he'll have to have a below-the-knee amputation.

Fucker keeps smoking the way he's been, so of course it's not helping things heal. I also found out that he's been skipping lunch. WHICH ALSO DOESN'T HELP. He also just sits in his recliner most of the day, doesn't even get up and walk around the way the physical therapist said he needed to do. He also doesn't even follow a diabetic diet, snacking on crap like potato chips...

I swear, this absolute fucking manchild...
I want to scream.

TL;DR: Dad's home, and being stupid with his health still.

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Dec 24th, '23, 14:58    

chuunibyou

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm fit for this world. I know I'm not the only one who struggles, but I'm also quite a lonely person now.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 20th, '24, 11:02    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18944
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
there're times when I just absolutely want to lose my shit on Dad. I'm so fucking tired of the stress and uncertainty and his bullshit attitude and refusal to even try to quit smoking...

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

[ 2490 posts ]