Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2231 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Avatar Item Suggestions and Requests
Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:15    

Ambrienne

Hugs: 29144
Well, this is just a suggestions thread. Not each one has to build off of the last one.

I would like something like Lord Wuffel's stuff, though. Maybe in blue, purple, or green instead of black.

On the subject of armbands, I'd like to suggest (since there will eventually be weapons), something like a vambrace for your forearm. It could be plain (like leather), studded, various metal colors (with or without engraving), or even jewelled.

(0) (0)
Thank you to Anored for making these Wilds for me. :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
You can see the rest of my Knuffels here: Guardians of the Wild Bunch

Looking for: Gen 1 D, E, F, L, W, Gen 2 L, W, Gen 3 D, E, Gen 4 E, F, W, Gen 5 L Gen 6 D, E, L, Gen 8 W, Gen 9 E, F, Gen 11 D

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:17    

Ninja Ai

Hugs: 47467
Mood: ツ❤
Yahoo Messenger: starkiddle
Has anyone mentioned Fangs yet? Well that. And it be also cool to have sushi you can hold. Or Onigiri <3 Like cute onigiri, or Mochi hats. That'd be adorable! <3

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:20    

Waltz

Hugs: 11564
Mood: mellow....
Location: Running errands 1/4 of time, visiting places another 1/4, sleeping half the time...
Ambrienne wrote:Well, this is just a suggestions thread. Not each one has to build off of the last one.

I would like something like Lord Wuffel's stuff, though. Maybe in blue, purple, or green instead of black.

On the subject of armbands, I'd like to suggest (since there will eventually be weapons), something like a vambrace for your forearm. It could be plain (like leather), studded, various metal colors (with or without engraving), or even jewelled.

That is what...I hopefully expected. Comments like that of ideas then leave it at that. Not exactly...something random since it seemed like a conversation has begun.

(0) (0)
Raccoon from Mikael Hart

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:23    

Ambrienne

Once you've been in the spam forum long enough, you sometimes forget how to not be random. I hope, for the love of all that is holy, that Firn never makes a 'spam' outfit.

Mentioning the onigiri/mochi made me think of this: a police uniform set... complete with a donut to hold. Bad joke, I know. But I'd dare the mods to wear it if it came out. :qw:

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Looking for: Gen 1 D, E, F, L, W, Gen 2 L, W, Gen 3 D, E, Gen 4 E, F, W, Gen 5 L Gen 6 D, E, L, Gen 8 W, Gen 9 E, F, Gen 11 D

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:25    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 198848
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
XD; I like Lord Wuffel, but I don't exactly want to be him. I wasn't looking for originality, just items ideas. After all, my first/second post here was a suggestion for an outfit based off of the Akatsuki stuff. Not much originality there. XD

Any pictures on those arm things, Ambrienne?

XD One of the mouth options has little fans. I'm not really interested in anything larger, but if you think it's cool... X3

If it looks good, Ambri, I'll wear it. XD I'd rather think of myself as a knight than a cop, though.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:27    

Ninja Ai

How did onigiri make you think of a police uniform? =D
Well anyway a jailbird outfit would be cool too. You know like in the old movies with the stripes and striped hat.... and matching cuffs would look nice too.
It'd be so funny to see the mods in police outfits. XD But it wouldn't be too pleasant... >.>||

The knight armor wouldn't be a bad idea.... It be cool actually...

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:29    

Waltz

Hugs: 11564
Mood: mellow....
Location: Running errands 1/4 of time, visiting places another 1/4, sleeping half the time...
If that is all the "feedback" then fine. Just shows some difficulty on this part in fitting this mold.

I'll consider funding for anything of the jester sort and tea cups of wonderland...

(0) (0)
Raccoon from Mikael Hart

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:31    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 198848
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
XD I feel like Firn would make armor eventually. She did say she'll make weapons.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:47    

Ambrienne

Ninja Ai wrote:How did onigiri make you think of a police uniform? =D

Well, the actual thought process went from onigiri/mochi to donut and, from there, to police uniform. After all, that's what's used to represent our food points. :qsmr:

As for pictures on the arm things... Hm. I could try looking some up sometime, but I'm not sure where I'll find it. I mean, a vambrace is a pretty basic piece of armor. It's like a knight's gauntlet, except there's no mailed part around the hand. The length is about from wrist to elbow. People like archers n' stuff used to have them, as did those who favored daggers, knives, or just a higher freedom of movement/dexterity capability with the hands.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 12th, '08, 22:56    

Ninja Ai

I get it now. X3 It suddenly made me very hungry, I so wanna donut. D:

I think I know what you're talking about, like those armor plates they have in final fantasy (cloud wears them) I think? They look like armband armor. I like those. Or the robinhood looking things...

OH! Another great Idea would be a Robinhood hat! Like the one Peterpan wears that's green with a red feather. I like those more.... <3

(0) (0)
ImageImage

[ 2231 posts ]