Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: May 9th, '18, 09:01    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 23553
Mood: Yeet
"Blushing?" It was hard to believe. He'd seen plenty of humans blush, Phantom himself had never done it before. "I do not blush." He said, blushing. "Uh... w-what I'm feeling is... I don't know. It's warm. And... fluffy? I've never felt it before. It feels strange." He frowned, trying to figure out how to describe what he was feeling.

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 9th, '18, 09:05    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1956
Angeline smiled brightly, finding this absolutely adorable. "Awwww, Phantom you're blushing! That feeling is a crush! You've got a crush on someone~!" She said excitedly, leaning a bit closer to him. "Who else have you been seeing recently. Any other clients right now? Who is the exact person that makes you feel these gushy happy feelings? Oh wait wait okay." She stood up, walking around excitedly. "You know those thoughts you're feeling right now? Focus on them, and take a nap. If you sleep with those thoughts being your last thoughts, you'll dream about that person~!"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 09:21    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom leaned back, tensing up at the whirlwind of information he'd just been hit with. He'd heard of crushes, of course, he'd even had clients who had crushes on him. But he didn't think it was possible for a demon to have one. And of course he knew immediately who the object of this crush was. There could only be one person. And she was smiling at him right that moment. "I-I think sleep is a good idea. I need to... not think for a while."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 9th, '18, 09:25    

BethanyAustins

"Oh, yeah! This is probably a lot of information at one time huh?" She smiled softly, getting up off the couch. "Alright hold on." She ran off, grabbing a pillow and blanket from her closet. She then came back down, handing it to him. "If you need me I'll be upstairs, first door on the right. Sweet dreams Phantom." She went off to bed herself, curling up in her bed and crashing rather quickly. In her sleep she looked peaceful, her lips slightly parted as she slept.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 09:41    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom stood for a while, holding the pillow and blanket before putting them down on the couch. He wandered upstairs to Angeline's room, but when he saw her asleep he couldn't bring himself to wake her. He watched her for a minute and then went back downstairs, where he lay on the couch sleeplessly all night, processing his thoughts.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 19:04    

BethanyAustins

Angeline had strange dreams that night. She was walking around, confused as she could hear faint music. It was some sort of jazz? Finding a darker red carpet further up in the darkness she followed the sound, only to discover black curtains, with light faintly coming through the bottom. Walking through, she saw Phantom sitting in the room on a lounge chair. He was snapping his fingers to the beat, humming to himself. Angeline slowly walked in, looking confused. "Phantom...? Where....are we?" She asked softly, blinking as she looked down. She was wearing a black dress, some kind of fancy dinner party black dress that had a slit going up her leg and stopping just at the top of her underwear line. When did she get this? She doesn't remember changing. Was this a dream?

(0) (0)

Posted: May 10th, '18, 06:48    

Beautiful Disaster

Though he didn't intend to sleep that night, Phantom must have drifted off at some point, because he suddenly found himself somewhere else. It was some kind of parlour, richly decorated with music being piped in from somewhere. He was sitting on a chair, but as soon as Angeline walked in he stood up smoothly, smiling at her. His movements were slow but powerful, making him look like some kind of predatory cat. "Angeline. So nice of you to come, darling." He knew he was dreaming, but decided to use the dream setting to his advantage.

(1) (0)

Posted: May 10th, '18, 07:03    

BethanyAustins

Angeline blushed lightly. This had to be a dream, she would recognize this place if it wasn't a dream. "Ah, hey Phantom. What are you doing here?" She liked the music, her mind came up with this song? Maybe she heard it once and forgot about it. "Ah....you look good." She smiled at his outfit, blushing lightly as she glanced to the side. If this was a dream, could she maybe...tell Phantom what she felt, it was a dream after all. It's not like it would be awkward between them, especially if this was just a dream. She relaxed, pushing away her fear as her eyes seemed to soften in a sensual way. "You look...very good~"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 10th, '18, 07:46    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom's grin widened ever so slightly. This was definitely a dream, if she was reacting in such a way. In his opinion, it was the best dream he'd ever had. "Why thank you. And you look even more ravishing than usual, my dear." He walked over to her, holding out a hand. "Would you give me the honor of a dance?"

(1) (0)

Posted: May 10th, '18, 07:51    

BethanyAustins

"How could a girl refuse when you asked, so nicely~?" She gently placed her hand in his, keeping eye contact with him. Was her feelings this strong for him? He was so detailed, down to that look in his eyes, the lines that formed when he smiled, that...perfect voice. She had to give herself some credit, her mind had him down to a T. "So tell me Phantom, what is...your desire?" She asked, soft voiced, slowly dancing him. His hand on her hip, it felt so real. She even shivered biting her lip. "You say everyone's got a desire, so how about you? What's yours~?" A single strand of hair feel out of place, sticking to her bottom lip so gently.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]