Star bright  67%  [ 22 ]
First star I see tonight  33%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 33
 Post subject: Re: Doughnight Chat
Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 19:38    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 78166
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Its crunch time for me because finals are next week. Then I have to move and I have 2 jobs that want to give me a bunch of hours for my winter break.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 19:45    

Hotarla

Hugs: 107296
tbh, i think i've only dug with my knuffels like twice, and not even with all of them. xD if i were digging with knuffels to, i'd probably have way more keys. as it is now, i already have an extra 20 keys. xD;;

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 20:35    

Kirsch

Hugs: 9162
Carrot Cake wrote: Dec 5th, '23, 19:05 @Kirsch- thats good to hear! Yea I feel like end of the year is just holidays after holidays. And no time to rest :mcdead: Any plans for the Christmas/new years?:
I will spend christmas eve with my family, it's not decided wether it will be my parents place or my brothers place but that doesn't make much of a differnce for me.
sadly I won't be able to meet my friend since shes traveling right now (We always met up after the celebrations with the families are over and then talk til the morning because we see each other like twice a year ^^'')
I don't have to work the week after christmas which is nice but I don't have any specific plans and also no plans for new years. So I guess I will just relax and maybe find the time to finaly read one of the books I picked up at a flea market... not so recently anymore. I think it was before Halloween :mcheh: :mcheh:

Also I'll be on vacation next week which is nice but also ment I had one week less time to finish up all christmas preparations.

@Hotarla
I guess you really post a lot! If you get that many keys with out even diging lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 22:05    

Hotarla

i did some digging on like the first 2 days. but then it was too boring so i just stopped. xD if i get bored again, maybe i'll go back to digging.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 23:17    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 33896
lunar_eclipse66 wrote: Dec 5th, '23, 19:38 Its crunch time for me because finals are next week. Then I have to move and I have 2 jobs that want to give me a bunch of hours for my winter break.
Oh yea :( I forget that december is finals time. Hopefully your studying is going well- I remember you got some difficult courses this semester. Why do you have to move if you dont mind me asking?

@Hotarla - oh wow!!! you did definitely post a lot! haha I dug today and managed to get a bunch extra keys too but yea it was very boring.

@Kirsch
Ohh thats sounds fun with family! I hate hosting cause its so much more stress and Im glad you just get to show up and eat!
It sucks though you can see your friend :mccry: especially since you see each other so infrequently. Hopefully you two can catch up when she's back! And you have time off too.

Ohhh was the book any good? I just picked up the 2nd part of the Molly the Maid series. Its interesting so far when I get a chance. Mia (my baby) has been very very fussy but it makes sense with newborns.

Ohhh where are you heading off for vacation? somewhere warm I hope!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 6th, '23, 00:53    

Hotarla

yeah pretty much prettty boring. xD;;

EDIT: december 6th item!
looking at it makes me cold. XD;; (covered in snowww)

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 6th, '23, 07:27    

Kirsch

Hugs: 9162
@Carrot Cake
I'm also glad that me hosting is out of question haha
She's a long time friend. we were neighbors as kids until she moved away and think it's amazing that we still met at all. I'm sure she will have a lot of interesting stuff to tell once she gets back and we will definitely meet up then

By the way, what are your plans?
I hope nobody expects you to host with a newborn around? ^^°

I don't know yet, but I hope it's good. I haven't found time to sit down and read yet so I hope I'll do that during my time off after Christmas.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris. So yeah, not really warm but I'm curious for all the Christmas decorations and stuff they've put up.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 6th, '23, 17:40    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 78166
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
My husband got a promotion. In his old position, he was required to live on the campus he worked on so he could be available when on call. Now that he's a level higher, he no longer has to be on campus, so we have to move so our apartment can go to the person they are hiring into his old role.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Dec 6th, '23, 21:48    

Hotarla

disneyland paris sounds like fun!
i've only been to disneyland hong kong myself. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 7th, '23, 01:08    

Outline

Hugs: 8945
Mood: Illustrating
lunar_eclipse66 wrote: Dec 5th, '23, 19:38 Its crunch time for me because finals are next week. Then I have to move and I have 2 jobs that want to give me a bunch of hours for my winter break.
Goodness! Please take time to rest when you can. I don't have a job right now but I have a toddler, lol. My school is on December break and I graduate in the summer.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

[ 228 posts ]