Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 243 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Bethany and Disaster private rp
Posted: May 8th, '18, 09:24    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 23085
Mood: Yeet
It was suddenly difficult to breathe. The feeling in his chest seemed to expand, filling his whole body with a strange lightness. Panicking slightly, he pulled away from her, eyes wide. He was shaking slightly, flushed and frightened. He clutched at his chest with one hand. "I-I don't understand... it feels... tight..." So many unfamiliar emotions at once had overwhelmed him. "What is this? What do I do?"

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 8th, '18, 09:27    

BethanyAustins

Hugs: 1890
Angeline tilted her head, cheeks pink. "Tight? Like in your chest?" She blushed as she thought about that. "Humans get tight chest when...they have feelings for something. Like, when I kissed you. It's possible you liked it so much your heart tightened and you panicked. Try and take a deep breath, relax and see what it feels like once you've relaxed. If you need to go take a shower to calm down and get clean you can use my shower." She smiled gently.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 04:46    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom took a deep breath as he was instructed, but what she said was echoing in his mind. Feelings? As in, actual emotions? But why? It didn't make any sense. He went to run a hand through his hair, realized it was covered in blood, and lowered it. "I think I will take a shower, thank you."

(1) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 9th, '18, 04:59    

BethanyAustins

Angeline nodded and smiled brightly. "Upstairs, the second door on the left." She instructed, letting him get in the shower. She figured his clothes would need to be washed, so she left comfortable pants and a large black t-shirt on the door for when he got out. She herself washed her face and chest in the kitchen sink, and then got dressed in a different shirt. Now sitting on her couch once again, she put on an older looking stand up comedian, smiling and giggling to herself.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 05:29    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom took a cold shower, hoping to clear his head. He had a lot to think about, and none of it made sense. After a while, he turned the temperature to scalding hot and stood there until the hot water ran out. Once he was clean, he changed into the clothes she left him and headed back downstairs, skin still a little pink from the hot water. He stopped on the bottom stair when he heard her laughing feeling that warmth in his chest again. What was this girl, that she had such an effect on him?

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 05:36    

BethanyAustins

Angeline noticed him in the reflection of her television. She turned to him and smiled brightly, seeing him in her clothes was extremely cute. "Hey~ How was the shower? Are you feeling better now?" She sat up, sitting on her knees on the couch and peeking out from her seat. She was wearing a different shirt now, this one had sleeves, but her chest was still showing on the top. "Oh, you can come sit down if you'd like. You can meet my pal Archie~!"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 05:59    

Beautiful Disaster

Seeing her new outfit made Phantom blush, though he didn't understand what the warmth in his cheeks was. He silently came over to her and sat on the couch. How was she so... what was the word? Cute? That seemed right. She was cute. Unfairly so. "Your snake friend will most likely dislike me. Animals tend to react badly to my kind."

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 06:04    

BethanyAustins

Angeline giggled and shook her head. "Let's at least see first. Hey Archie, are you still there friend?" A large snake slowly slithered out of his hiding hole, his tongue sticking out as he sniffed the air. Like lightning speed the snake was on Angeline, standing tall and looking at Phantom as if he was competition. "This is my friend Phantom, Archie...would you like to say hello?" Archie stared at Phantom long and hard, before lowering himself and curling up on Angeline's lap. He stubbornly stayed there, taking a nap.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 06:27    

Beautiful Disaster

Phantom tensed when the snake seemed to lunge forward at Angeline, but it didn't attack her. Instead, it stared at him, and he could sense the animosity coming from it. He was ready to be attacked, but it turned and curled up on Angeline's lap in a clearly possessive fashion. He sighed. "I told you he wouldn't like me.'

(1) (0)

Posted: May 9th, '18, 06:37    

BethanyAustins

Angeline giggled and gently petted the snake. "Oh, I think he's just not used to you. Maybe he's jealous I brought a boy home~" She teased the snake, who seemingly huffed as she took Phantom's hand. "Here, trust me okay?" She took his hand and slowly set it on the snake. The snake flinched, but slowly relaxed as his skin was warm from the hot shower. "Snakes really like warmth, as they're cold blooded and all. See? He likes it~" Archie rested against Phantom's hand, kind of forcing him to keep his hand on Angeline's thigh.

(0) (0)

[ 243 posts ]