</3  30%  [ 60 ]
Total votes : 197
 Post subject: Re: Spoilers
Posted: Oct 24th, '13, 23:05    

Mir

Hugs: 6448
Mood: It's not all over yet.
Depends on the kind of spoiler it is x'3
Book/movie spoilers are a HUUUUUUUGE no. Just no. I don't want to hear ANYTHING about the book/movie, especially if I'm reading it/watching it myself. Nope, nope, nope. I don't even spoil books/movies for anyone. I dislike it that much.

Event item spoilers are okay for me though xD I actually think they're helpful because I love dressing up my avatar and knowing what kind of items are ahead motivates me to work hard to earn them c':

(0) (0)
Questing Cool Signature 0/1

Posted: Oct 25th, '13, 02:51    

jocat646

Hugs: 34032
Mood: swamped with exhaustion
I don't necessarily like spoilers, but I like a wee hint.
For example, I don't want to know the entire plot of 3 stories, but I do want to know what costume they wear.

(0) (0)
~four tres two uno~

Posted: Oct 25th, '13, 04:42    

crazymuch

Hugs: 2276
Mood: curious
I only want spoilers if I ask for them. I am annoyed when I accidentally come across them or are told them when I didn't want to know yet!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 29th, '13, 07:59    

Aya

Hugs: 6856
I usually try not to get any spoilers, but usually after a while I cave in and spoil everything :qhehe:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 29th, '13, 16:42    

crazymuch

Hugs: 2276
Mood: curious
The past couple days I HAVE been reading spoilers for movies on Netflix. It's nice to know why some folks only give one star while others give it five stars. Besides, they generally don't give specific details anyway.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 29th, '13, 18:29    

Never

Hugs: 10034
Mood: sleeeeepy
i stay as far away as i can. i won't like anything on facebook until i'v completely finished a series. i avoided the internet completely while reading the harry potter books when they were coming out :mcdead:

(0) (0)
~PM me to trade friend codes for Pokemon X and Y~
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 29th, '13, 18:29    

Twilightday

Hugs: 21416
i love spoilers. i've had moments where i'd go "huh?" or "what? i don't get it." without the spoilers cause spoilers lay things out straight for you. i remember that once i watched a movie with my friends and i didn't get what was going on even after the movies where finished. what's worse was that none of my friends wanted to go through the troble of haveing to explain it to me so my only option was to go to a spoiler where everthing was less visual but more strait forward.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 30th, '13, 17:09    

Sugoi

Hugs: 47464
I love them. Without them I would no-life on games/anime/... way too much.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 30th, '13, 17:43    

Plushie Heartless

Hugs: 10687
Mood: I don't feel so well.
Ah, I used to not mind spoilers at all... but then with internet reviews, TV Tropes, etc etc. it started to happen that most of what I read or watched, I already knew the ending or important details - the things that ought to be a surprise... well, now I'm kind of against them? I don't like being spoiled anymore!

You could say being spoiled has been spoiled for me. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 28th, '17, 11:48    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 197213
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
I actually used to be more irritated about spoilers than I am now. Now, it depends on how interested I am on the subject that's being spoiled. I still would strongly prefer that people not spoil things in front of me, but them's the breaks sometimes.

I've spoiled some stuff on accident before. Sometimes information just slips out without my meaning to; sometimes I predict something so precisely it ends up being a spoiler. I try not spoil though.

Although I understand that some people are just so excited that they can't help themselves, when they do it around people who obviously don't want them to, it's selfish and disrespectful. Even if the spoiler itself isn't important to me, I feel like what I get out of it is how telling it is of the other person's personality.

(0) (0)

[ 40 posts ]